As I'm peacefully eating, my eyes fall on her plate. I quickly look away toward my bowl of cereal and gulp down saliva. No no no pizza is unhealthy for breakfast.

She calculated my action and asked
" do you like to have some ?" As I said, she has 3 eyes but I doubt it cause she didn't head off her eye from her laptop maybe she has 4.

I look into her orbs she has a proud smirk on her face like she caught a criminal, I ignored the cocky expression and nodded my head, food is worthy to become a criminal.

"Great! now order, for me too, extra cheese family size" With that she pick up the last slice of pizza and took a bite and moaned, mocking me, my mouth hung in disbelief, I wanna curse so bad now.

Fuck you

" order for yourself, I'll order mine "With that I pick my bowl already pissed, strode toward the living room and modelled on the settee.

A perfect woman that's what she is, to be precise perfect business women but I know better, everything is either done by me or by her dad she simply sits there and gives her opinion, both my dad's and her's company combined a year ago when we got engaged.

I don't know about her but for me, love was never the river where my boat floats.

Arranged marriage was the only option for me. yes, I do have a crush or two who doesn't but has never been in a serious relationship and as far as I know, she may be in a relationship before which ended brutally because I remember when we first talked about our marriage.

I was fucking scared and was speaking shit but she just said one line with the warning.

"I hate cheaters and have a licensed gun, you are smart to understand the rest"

That's the first time I have seen her cold dragon eyes and trust me you don't wanna see her furious.

I finished my breakfast while scrolling through social media for more than an hour and get ready to sleep again, it was almost 11 pm and I slept late last night like 2 am so my brain need some peace.

_________
In evening

I yawn and open my eyes and peeked at my phone and my eyes went broad 'holyshit it's 4 pm already ' I cursed and went through the notifications as expected 4 missed calls. I called back.

"Hey babe, we're you sleeping?" Sweet as honey voice greeted me.

"Hi, sweetheart, sorry I wasn't able to answer your call " I replied with the same flirty tone.

"It's okay, are you coming to the party tonight?".. the person questions.

"Not only at the party but I'm Cumming in you too " I replied after chortling and putting the phone a little far from my ear cause the person is about to burst.

" WHAT THE FUCK JEON JUNGKOOK " Jimin hyung shouted and I'm happy that phone was away or else my ears will be bleeding by now.

"Sorry, but I was just playing along hyung "I defend myself with a mocking laugh at his outburst.

"First you didn't pick up my call and now flirting with me. get your sorry ass in the party before I make you bald because you won't look good in front of your college crush showing beautiful coconut, oh sorry bald coconut " he insulted me but I could care less about it.