28

WATCHERS POV

valerie and louis went back home that day, and just chilled for the remaining hours of their day. valerie ended up texting noah, so she could talk to him about the situation, but as soon as she started the conversation, noah said he was leaving the cast for another role he found in another city.

so that was over and done with.

it's also been a couple of months after that and they have finished filming and everything. louis, valerie, jentzen and jenna have become extremely close, and are planning to star in another movie altogether.

as for their original group, mia moved out from her parents because they didn't care for her and moved in with valerie and aiden.

aiden found a new role in a netflix series and decided to audition for that, and got the role, so he had to go over to america for some filming.

millie and finn are still dating, and also have to travel to america because finns parents invited the both of them over for christmas.

as for bailey, she decided to move out as soon as she turned 18, and is currently living 5 minutes away from valerie's house.

valerie ended up meeting louis's parents and sisters a few days after they came back from holiday, and she thinks she might love his family more than she loves him.

nah, that was a joke.

~

VALERIES POV

i'm waiting out at my front door peacefully for louis to get here, which should be any minute now. we planned on the phone earlier going on a nice little walk, and having some lunch later on, at some cafe maybe. i sigh and check my phone, then i see him approaching me with a singular flower in his hand.

he walks upto me with a smile on his face and plants a kiss on my cheek before saying, "i saw this on the way. reminded me of you." and puts it though my hair and tucking it behind my ear. i just smile at him and chuckle before leaning in for a kiss.

his hands make their way to my waist and we have the most magical kiss standing there.

i love him.

i love him so so much.

nothing could stop me from loving him.

we softly pull out and face eachother. "shall we?" he smiles holding out his arm for me to take. "we shall." i simply say and take it without a single doubt. we start to walk towards a park and i'm so happy.

as we proceed to walk, louis accidentally, steps on a piece of dog poop, and groans at me. "your a nincompoop." i giggle.

"and you are a coward." he shrugs as we keep walking and he struggles to wipe it off on the floor. "how dare you call me a coward? you are a disgrace sir."  i pretend to be shocked

"yet you still hold my arm."

"yes i still hold your arm."

THE END

DEAR READERS,

i just want to thank you all so much for reading this story! sadly, it has come to an end because i have no motivation to write anymore :(

i'm planing to write a new story, so stay tuned for that!

anyways, like i said, thank you so much, and i'll see you all in my next story!

EDIT
I MAY OF MAY NOT CONTINUE!! I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING FOR NOW!! WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!

- ceylin

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙉𝘼𝙋 // 𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘐𝘚 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘋𝘎𝘌 🎉