20

TW:
BLOOD ANS SHARP OBJECTS MENTIONED

WATCHERS POV

it was nearly halloween and the gang had decided to go to a haunted house together for fun. they all dressed up and decided to meet each other outside the house where the tickets were bought.

valerie, millie and mia all dressed up as the devil of some sort while louis dressed up as a skeleton, aiden dressed up as frankenstein, and finn dressed up as a wolf, obviously.

millie, mia, aiden and valeried hopped into a taxi to get there as they didn't want to take their car because of the parking space, while finn and louis both drove in their cars and said they would pick up the rest of them on the way back.

they also said they would get there earlier than the others and buy the tickets for the rest of them while they were there.

"hey guys." aiden says to the two boys. "hey." they both say at the same time. louis looks valerie up and down then takes her hand to twirl her around. "louis!" she laughs as the others go inside leaving them both alone outside in the cold.

"you look stunning." he says impressed, like he's never seen her before. "thank you mr. skeleton." she smiles at him. "shall we?" he asks. "we shall." she smiles as they walk inside

the others are far ahead from the two once they enter, but instead of catching up, they decide to take their time and enjoy it because the others will probably not shut up and they won't be able to have the fun they came her for.

"i'm gonna piss myself. this is terrifying." valerie whispers. "me too." louis says and as soon as he finishes a guy comes out of no where causing both of then to scream, and louis to grab valerie's arm to run. after they get away both of them laugh at each other.

then suddenly, valerie feels a sharp pain in her stomach. she looks up to see louis has stabbed her in her stomach and is smiling down at her. she then locks eyes with him and realises, that this is not louis.

"who- who- a- are you." she groans in pain. "that's for me to know and for you to find out." the masculine voice whispers before pulling out the knife that she does not dare look down at, out of her front causing her to groan even louder then fall onto the floor.

as valerie proceeds to take sharp breaths, the tall guy walks away into the darkness leaving the helpless girl laying on the floor, all by herself, loosing blood really fast. she tries to look down at her stomach but fails due to feeling lightheaded. she throws her head back onto the wooden floors making a loud thumping sound.

she feels herself getting dizzy and weak after falling down, then her eyes slowly shut in her blinks as her breathing slowls down from the shock. she groans a couple more times before relaxing herself and making out the word "louis..." before her eyes decide to take control and shut themselves.