18

WATCHERS POV

after her audition for the role of Natalia Baker, valerie is really confident in herself. her dad always tells her, believe in yourself, because when you do, whatever it is that you want to happen, will happen. so that's what she does.

after the audition she heads outside to get into her car when she recognises another car parked near her own. she stares at it for a couple of seconds before giving herself a little shrug and getting in her car.

she decides to text louis and ask him if she can meet up with him at a near by cafe, but as valerie pulls her phone out, she watches a teenage boy get into the car she was just staring at and her jaw drops.

she suddenly gets out her car and rushes over to his. as the car is about to back up, valerie places both hand on the front causing the boy inside to scream. "holy shit!" she hears him say.

"yeah! yeah! holy shit! i didn't know you were here you bitch!" valerie laughs as louis gets out of his car. "and you think i did?" he says giving her a little smirk as he looks her up and down. "you know, we could have came together if you had told me." louis tells her.

"well.. sucks to suck doesn't it mate." she shoves his arm in a playful way as they both make eye contact. valerie breaks it when she has to yawn, so she looks over to her own car and spots someone hovering around it.

"well, i better get to my car before someone takes it, anyway, i'll follow you, you drive okay!?" she says as she jogs towards her car. louis just stands there with a grin on his face as he laughs and shakes his head.

~

"so what role did you audition for?" louis asks as valerie takes a sip from her coffee. after swallowing, she says, "Natalia. what about yourself Mr. Partridge?" she smiles.

"well, looks like your in luck because i auditioned for Thomas." louis says proudly. "no way you audition for the love interest." the girls eyes widen. "yes way darling." louis smirks at her and looks away "so, what do you wanna do now?" he says looking out the window.

"hmm. i don't know. do you have anything in mind?" valerie asks. "well, we could go over to mine and hang out like the original plan." he shrugs. valerie thinks for a moment then nods.

"cool. are you finished?" she asks him. "woah, calm down what's the rush? but yes, if you must know, i'm finished." he says. "okay great. let's go." she smiles getting up and grabbing louis's arm.

louis let's put a chuckle before getting up himself because valerie coudnt pull him. they walk out the cafe and go to their cars to drive off.

~

"no." he says whilst holding the remote at the tv screen. "why?!" valerie groans at him causing him to let out a big sigh. "because, i have seen that movie more than 100 times, and im guessing you have too." he says.

"no.." she says. "right, valerie. i want you to be honest with me. how many times have you seen the lorax?" he raises an eyebrow. "umm... 136..times.." she gives him a big smile.

"136-! right. right. no. we aren't watching the lorax." he shakes his head. "pleasee lou. pretty please?" she practically begs him and pouts. he faces her for a couple of seconds before sighing and putting on the lorax.

"your the best." she snuggles into his arm and lets out a giggle. "do you want snacks?" louis says. "what have you got?" she asks. "umm.. fanta.. popcorn and oreos?" he says as if it's a question. "i'll have a fanta and some popcorn please." she says as she gets up to walk over to the boy who is now in the kitchen.

they help each other get the food ready, then take it back into the living room where they unpause the movie and start watching the movie.

"louis." valerie whispers. "mhm." mumbles the boy who's mouth is full. "how many times have you watched the lorax?" she asks. "promise not to laugh?" he asks. the girl nods.

"69." he says with a straight face. "valerie hold in the her laugh. then suddenly bursts out making louis laugh with her. "i kinda wanted to keep it that way cause it was my only flex, but you had to ruin it." he says jokingly.

"oh i'm sorry." she smiles. "not to worry darling."

VALERIES POV

"not to worry darling."

darling. i love it when he calls me that. my stomach feels like it has butterfly's.

i quietly go back to watching the movie as i feel his arm snake around my back ever so slightly, but i don't move and pretend not to notice. he inhaled a breath and slowly lets it out as his grip goes down to my waist and stays there.

"you okay?" he sighs. "mhm." i smile at myself and he doesn't notice. we continue watching the movie for a while until i slowly get tired and drift off to sleep.