10

WATCHERS POV

"nooo! you look hideous!!" valerie laughed at louis as he tried on aidens halloween costume from last year. "what! i think i look so cool as a dinosaur!" louis groaned in the inflatable dinosaur costume.

as valerie continues to laugh louis started dancing even though there was no music. he then grabbed his phone from the table to play music so he could dance in the costume.

he gave the insta live a wave, which was on valerie's phone, then continued to play his music. he put on uptown funk and put his phone down then got out the room.

when the beat started, he entered dramatically which made valerie die of laughter this time. she was wheezing as she lay in her bed holding her stomach.

"what is wrong with you!" she questioned the boy. he gave her a shrug as held his hand out. "care to dance m'lady?" he asked mockingly. valerie hesitated to take his hand at first, then gave in and helped herself up with louis's strong hold.

they started dancing together as the comments of the instagram live went insane. some were wondering if they were dating, some were wondering how they became friends. some were wondering if they are gonna star in a movie together, whilst some were wondering when valerie was going to release new music.

"that- what so- tiring." valerie said to the boy through big breaths. "yeah? wanna go again?" louis smiles at her. "ha ha, very funny. anyway guys, we are gonna go, so that's the end.. i guess.." valerie smiled at the camera.

"anyway, love you all, kisses!" valerie waved and showed louis who was also waving. after pressing the end button, valerie almost immediately fell back onto her bed. "what do you wanna do now?" she asked louis who was struggling to take the costume off.

"well- i wanna get- out of this damn- costume first-" louis panted. valerie sat up and sighed before getting up to help him. she walked over to him and helped him out, but as he was getting his left foot out the costume, he slightly tripped, but instead of him falling, valerie accidentally fell on top of him.

they landed on the girls queen sized bed with louis laying at the bottom and valerie on top of him. they made eye contact and held the gaze for a few seconds until louis broke the eye contact and started staring at the girls lips. valerie also looked down at his but then up again at his eyes, which were apparently still on her lips. she then looked away to the side which made louis cough as valerie slowly got up from on top of him.

the door then suddenly opened, and bailey walked in, whilst none of them expected. "you'll never gue-" the girl froze at the door as she saw her cousin and the boy she had called hot about an hour ago on top of each other. her jaw dropped as she slowly walked out of the room backwards and closed the door.

"sorry." louis said as he sat up on the bed watching valerie pick up the dinosaur costume from the floor. "it's fine- it was my fault." valerie gave him a weak smile.

VALERIE POV

as i picked up the dinosaur costume, millions of thoughts ran through my mind. i mean, he was really handsome, and he was sweet, but was he just a friend? or did i catch feelings for him that quickly?

no. i can't do that. it's just wrong. he's a friend.

that's all... right?

don't lie to yourself valerie. you obviously like him. but what do i do? i've never felt like this towards someone before...

LOUIS POV

as i gave her an apology, at the same time, i didn't want to, because i wanted us to be like that. i wanted to kiss her so bad in the moment, but it was wrong.

she probably likes someone else, and plus, we became friends like.. 2 months ago?

woah, it's been that long.. anyway, i can't like her. it's just wrong. i would feel so bad if i told her and she didn't like me back, then i would have ruined the friendship.

no. that's so not me. i can't ruin the friendship.

who am i kidding.. i'm madly i love with this girl. and i can't help it.
____________________________________

@valeried: stole her phone lol. follow me @louidpartridge
____________________________________

@louispartridge: you stole mine, i stole yours bitch.
|
@valeried: @louispartridge: NO!!! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!
|
@louispartridge: @valeried: no lou. not until you give me mine ❤️
|
@valeried: @louispartridge: fine. i'll come out of my hiding spot 🥲
|
@unkown: @valeried: BRO- PLS YALL R SO FUNNY 💀💀

@unkown: their friendship >>>>

@milliebobbybrown: ok lou.
|
@valeried: @milliebobbybrown: ok mills.

@unkown: their insta live tho 😭😭😭

@unkown: aidens costume really suited you btw
|
@aidend: @unkown: what costume...
|
@valeried: @aidend: shit
____________________________________