3

WATCHER POV

after about 20-25 minutes, they had all finished their so called dinner, and had decided to go on a walk at the park near the mcdonald's they had just had food at.

the boys were in front of valerie and mia as they walked slowly, because they were talking about "girl stuff" as mia liked to call it.

valerie hated referring to their talks as "girl talks" because it sounds very quircky and extremely cringe, so she just simply called it "talking" like a normal human being would.

"you need to talk to him!" mia insisted as her head went back because she was bored of repeating the same thing to valerie for the past 5 minutes. valerie gave mia a 'shut up, he's right there' look, and then sighed. "i don't know mia.. he looks like the type of guy who isn't single." valerie shrugs at her with disappointment in her face.

mia just rolls her eyes and grabs valerie's wrist, then starts walking a little faster, still grabbing onto the poor girl, to catch up with finn, aiden and louis.

"hey." she says to aiden and links her arm around his then let's go of valerie's wrist to shoo her away like she was some sort of animal or something. mia then gives aiden a look saying, come on, and aiden nods. she then turns to finn and widens her eyes and finn sighs. whilst aiden and mia walk in front of the remaining three, finn pulls out his phone and stays back a little.

"so.. tell me a little bit about yourself.." louis breaks the silence. valerie turns and just stares at him. "what! i don't know how to start a conversation, don't look at me like that, it's scary." he says. valerie gives a little laugh before looking back down to her shoes.

"well.. as i said, im valerie. i'm 16. i'm aidens twin, mia's and millie's best friend, obviously. i'm an actor and a singer.. is what you could call it i guess?" she shrugs at him making him smile. "your turn.".

"i'm louis. i'm 17. i'm the middle child, and i'm also an actor. i'm not a singer though. i could never sing." he admits.

"oh come on, everyone can sing.. even if it's not good!" valerie says in a shocked tone. louis laughs and says, "wanna bet?".

"how much we talking?" valerie raises an eyebrow. "let's bet a fiver." louis says simply holding out his hand. "deal." valerie takes it. they both smile then proceed to walk together. valerie waits for him to sing, and looks at him. he turns his head and looks at her, confused.

"what?" he questions. "go on then!" valerie laughs.

"not here!" he groans laughing along with her. "where then!" valerie defends as mia turns her head back and makes eye contact with valerie. she winks at her and turns her head back.

"later." louis rolls her head back as the laughter dies out. they continue walking on silence until louis asks her another question.

"you know i- i'm a huge fan?" louis admits looking slightly embarrassed by his words. "shut up." valerie gasps. "i'm a fan of you as well." she widens her eyes. louis looks like he's about to burst, until he laughs. valerie laughs along with him and accidentally elbows him.

"i'm so sorry!" she says through the laughs. "it's fine." louis responds still laughing.

"you good?" finn asks from behind. they both turn their heads to finn who still has his phone in his hand. "no. we are high." louis smiles. finn just rolls his eyes as valerie and louis look at each other again.

valerie smiles softly at the boy, and he just breaks eye contact and looks down at his shoes. as hey continue walking, valerie gets colder and colder. she starts to slightly shiver and looks back then forward again.

"aiden." she shouts over to him but he doesn't hear. "aiden!" she shouts again catching his attention. "what?" he groans turning around. "can i borrow your jacket. i'm freezing." she asks. "no." he says simply and turns back around. "please!" valerie shouts.

"nope." he shouts back at her. valerie sighs and louis turns to her. "you can have mine if you want.." he says awkwardly, and starts taking his jacket off.

"no, it's fine. i'll survive, my cars just there anyway." valerie sighs and points towards her car in the distance. louis nods and puts it back on, then proceeds to walk.

as they walk up to the cars, valerie gives mia a "what" look because she was staring at the two walking towards her and her boyfriend.

"okay, let's go." aiden smiles at mia. mia gives him a nod and valerie a smile, as mia walk to valerie's car and aiden walks to his own. valerie then stops and turns to louis.

"i had fun today." she gives him a warm smile as aiden gets in his car and mia gets in valeries. "yeah. me too. wanna hang again sometime?" louis replies with a warm smile.

"yeah, i'd love that." valerie bites the inside of her cheeks and blushes so hard again, she's sure louis noticed. "okay. good night." he smiles at her and nods before starting to walk backwards.

"ye- yeah- night." she nods back and turns to go to her car where mia is patiently waiting for her to return. valerie waves at louis before rushing towards the car where she knows mia is waiting for her to tell her everything.

"how was it!?" mia asks impatiently as valerie gets into the drivers seat and shuts the car door behind her.

"i.. think i like him."