8

@valeried: had sm fun last night at at VIEWS @daviddobrick____________________________________

____________________________________

@milliebobbybrown: hot as always
|
@valeried: @milliebobbybrown: 💕💕

@daviddobrick: glad you enjoyed 🙂🥳
|
@valeried: @daviddobrick 🥳🙂

@louidpartridge: ok
|
@valeried: @louispartridge: ok
|
@unkown: @valeried: y'all are so funny for no reason lmfaoo 😭😭

@unkown: alr mate..

@unkown: why david? i hate him sm
|
@author: @unkown: coudnt agree more

@amljns: babe
|
@aidend: @amljns: still single yall 🙂

@baileydowney: my bae ❤️❤️❤️

@rdj: my gorgeous baby 🤍🤍

@tomholland: bestie 😎😎
|
@valeried: @tomholland: frrr 😎😎😎

@unkown: her <3
____________________________________

WATCHERS POV

"hi!!" tom started banging on valerie's car window as soon as she got in. "holy fuck!" valerie screams, and she's sure her dad heard so now she is most likely grounded.

"hi!!" tom says again, this time, he goes around the front of the car and into the passenger seat. "what the hell peter!" valerie teases.

tom then pretends to shoot webs at the girl who is still terrified. "what is it with people and scaring me these days mate." she sighs as tom blasts music.

"holy shit calm down!" valerie laughs as the volume goes up. the girl then looks into her mirror and sees her father coming outside, as fast as lighting, with an angry face, and knowing her dad, valerie is positive she'll get grounded if she doesn't drive off right now.

"put your seat belt on bitch!" valerie smiles at tom and starts the car. she then drives off, and looks back into the drive.

there, stands an angry dad figure, about 5'9 ft tall, 57 years old, and is called robert. "valerie rose downey!" valerie hears as she rolls down the windows and puts the volume down slightly.

"how are you?" tom asks. "not to good. it's a tuesday morning and i'm sure i'll get grounded when i get home. so that's nice. what about yourself Mr.Holland? how has your day been so far." valerie
smiles, still kinda pissed at him for scaring her.

"good." tom mumbles. "where are we going?" he asks the girl who seems to be driving, but doenst know where to.

"good question." valerie smiles, as she checks her mirrors. "i'm dropping you off at yours." she shrugs. "what about my car?!" tom asks. "you'll get it later." valerie groans.

~

after she drops tom off, valerie decides to go to a nearby library. she parks her car outside the building, and gets out to go inside.

she loves reading. she's not a smart-ass or anything, and isn't the type of person to research, or do school  work for fun, but the girl loves to read. ever since she was little, she has had a huge passion for books. mainly because her mother used to read to her before she passed.

Olivia Downey was a gorgeous young lady, with brown silky hair, just like valerie's, and hazel eyes, also like valerie's. olivia died on a boat trip when the twins were just the age of 5. it was tragic. valerie doesn't remember much of her mother, but she does know 1 thing. her mother loved to read more than anything. that's the only reason valerie reads. for her mum.

after spending some time searching for a book, valerie sticks to the classic. harry potter.

she picks out harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban. her favourite book from the whole series. she takes it and sits down by a table and starts reading. although she had the whole series at home, valerie prefers to come to the library to read books, because it's more quite. at home, she can never get peace from her dad or brother, but here, nobody bothers her.

after reading for what felt like hours, valerie decided to go get some food. she goes next door to a cafe and sits down. then, she takes the menu up from the table and starts reading through the options. the waiter comes a few minutes after she has sat down, and asks if she's ready to order.

"i'll have a chicken salad, and a medium strawberry smoothie please." she tells him politely. after taking a note, the waiter nods and smiles at the girl before leaving to get her order. valerie pulls out her phone to scroll on it until her food comes, but then someone suddenly sits down beside her.

"hey." says a tired bailey. "hey b." valerie smiles as she puts her phone back into her pocket. "what you doing here?" valerie questions her cousin. "my friends all had plans with other friends, or family, and i checked where you were, and your location showed here, so i came." she smiles at valerie.

valerie gives her a warm smile back before turning her head to the waiter who has just brought her food and placed it on the table.

"would you like anything else?" he asks her before he walks away. valerie turns to bailey and the girl shakes her in sign of saying no, then the waiter nods and walks away.

valerie starts munching on her food as her cousin stares at her phone and stays silent. "why didn't you order anything?" valerie says while placing her hand over her mouth to prevent anyone from seeing her chew. "i'm full. i just had starbucks." bailey says, still not looking up at the girl.

after finishing her food, valerie decides she's going to go over to mia's, so she asks bailey if she wants to come, and when her cousin says no, she gets in her car and drives off.