17

LOUIS POV

after last night in valerie's room, i coudnt stop thinking about her. i know i have feelings for her, and i guess i kinda expressed them, but should i ask her out? or is it to much? it's all just so confusing.

we are in the taxi just now going back home from the airport. we landed about an hour ago, and just now, we are heading home. robert had to come early so he took a different flight, so now it's just me, mia and valerie in the taxi.

we are about to drop mia off, so then it will be the two of us. maybe i'll be able to talk to her...

"this is it." the driver says to mia. valerie gives mia a hug, and i just give her a wave. the driver takes out her bags and helps her to her house as valerie and i sit there in silence.

"val?" i say. she looks up to me. "yeah?" she says innocently. "are you okay after.. you know.. last night?" i say awkwardly. "i'm fine, it's just i didn't know what to say. i didn't want to make things awkward." she says truthfully.

i nod and look down at my feet. "do you wanna do something tomorrow? you know.. just the two of us.." i ask breaking the silence again.

"um, i don't know, let me check." she pulls out her phone and smiles at herself. "yeah. i'm free tomorrow." she smiles. "okay. what do you wanna do?" i ask.

"hm i don't mind." she shrugs. "do you wanna come over again? we can hang?" i shrug this time. "yeah, sure. id love that." she smiles again.

god, do i love the way she smiles.

"okay." i smile back. "okay." she responds. "but by the way, i have a audition in the morning, so i'll won't be there until later on." she warns me. "yeah.. me too... what a coincidence.." i say really confused. i wonder what she's auditioning for...

i would ask, but one, i don't wanna seem rude, and two, i don't think she's allowed to tell me, cause i'm not allowed to say anything when i audition most of the time.

~

"thats the last one. do you want help taking them up?" i ask her as she puts her handbag around her neck. "it's okay, i'll be fine, thanks." she smiles at me.
i give her a nod before she starts walking away from me to her house.

"valerie wait-" i say so suddenly that even i didn't expect it. "yes lou?" she says. "umm- you know- never mind. sorry. go get some rest, i'll see you tomorrow. and good luck with your audition, okay?" i smile at her.

"thanks lou, you too." she says walking back over to me and giving me a peck on the cheek before turning around and leaving. i'm speechless.