9

@valeried: going to surprise millie at her audition, hopefully she doesn't murder me and mia for what we are in on

@valeried: going to surprise millie at her audition, hopefully she doesn't murder me and mia for what we are in on. (disabling comments so she doesn't get tagged and see the post lol)
____________________________________

user has disabled comments

____________________________________

WATCHERS POV

after she gets off the train with mia, valerie decides to get in a taxi and get there by a car, because she says she can't be bothered walking for another 20 minutes.

after getting into the taxi with one of her best friends, valerie decides to text her other best mate  and ask her how it's going.
____________________________________

mills 💕

hey bae, how's it
going? x

it's nearly my turn

i'm shitting myself
lmao x

you'll be fineee

don't worry, we believe in you xx

who's "we"?

me and mia

ah, alr

anyways , ily and i'll
see you later xx

okay xx
____________________________________

"she says that it's nearly her turn for the audition." valerie giggles as she tells mia who is on her phone. mia looks up from her screen and smiles at valerie.

5 minutes later, they arrive outside the place millie is supposed to be auditioning, and they walk inside to look for her.

after looking around for a few seconds and not seeing her in the crowd, the girls assume she's auditioning just now, so they head back out to the front door to wait for millie to come out.

"when is he getting here! he's late!" valerie groans checking her watch as mia sighs at her and makes a face.

"as always. but he should be here.. in about a minute or so.." mia responds checking her messages with finn.  "look! that's his car there!" valerie points out as she proceeds to walk towards the boys car.

"what took you so long." mia groans asking finn as valerie takes out the sign from the back of his car. "traffic." he simply says, helping valerie get the sign from the trunk of his brand new black car.

"okay, i'll go check if she's there, and if she is i'll give you guys a thumbs up so you can set up the banner. okay?" finn says walking towards the building. valerie and mia both give him a nod, and he smiles before poking his head through the door of the building.