24

WATCHERS POV

"i love looking up at the stars." valerie says breaking the silence as they sit on the roof. "i love a certain star." louis states. "how can you love a certain star?" valerie chuckles at the thought.

"i just do. she's amazing, and she glows. she also stands out in the crowd, making her a star." louis sighs as valerie then understands what the boy means.

"what's her name?" she asks him although she already knows. "take a wild guess my friend." he smiles at her. "hmm. i'm not sure. is it my cousin?" the girl says sarcastically.

"who? bailey?" he asks, slightly offended that she'd think that. "yeah. was i correct?" she raises and eyebrow. "no where near mate." he chuckles. "whaaat." valerie groans pretending she's disappointed. "then who?".

"you."

valerie turns her head to face the boy. he smiles at himself and doesnt look at her.

"i love you valerie. i always have. from the moment i met you, i just.. i kinda knew that you were the one for me. i love everything about you. your eyes, your smile, your personality... everything." he looks at her deep in the eyes this time.

"i- me too louis. i love you." she says. "will you make me the happiest guy alive and be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"of course."