6

WATCHERS POV

as valerie grabbed her car keys and walked out of the house, her phone started ringing. she raises it to eye level and checked who it was.

louis.

she hesitated to answer and then sighed before pressing the green button at the bottom of her phone screen.

"hello?" she answered in a soft tone as she got into her white BMW. "hi." louis said back. "i was just checking if you were coming.".

"yeah, i'm just leaving. like i said, i'll be there in a bit. are you already there?" she asked as she started driving. "no, i'm nearly there." the phone connected to the car and louis's voice was now coming out the car speakers.

"okay. wait for me though, we can go in together." she smiled to herself in the rear view mirror. "will do. bye." he said as valerie started to blush. "okay. see you." she replied and hung up. as she stopped at a red light she turned on some music and started giving.

~

"where are you?" she asked louis over the phone as she walked into the cinema. she heard the line hang up and started getting worried. "hello? louis?" she said as she turned around to look for him.

"boo!" said a deep masculine voice behind the scared girl as a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders and she turned down as fast as lightning. valerie shrieks as she pulls away from the now laughing young boy.

"you scared me!" the poor girl shrieks as she starts panting like she has just ran a marathon. "sure did." louis says looking proud of himself as his laughter slowly dies off.

"i think i just had a heart attack." valerie widens her eyes and starts breathing slower than she was. "sorry. anyway, let's go watch the movie." louis groans and pulls out the tickets from his pockets.

valerie gives him a grin and takes the tickets out his hand before running to the end of the line to buy popcorn and drinks.
____________________________________

@valeried: had fun ig? ty @louispartridge____________________________________

____________________________________

@louispartridge: anytime ✨
|
@valeried: @louispartridge: :))
|
@unkown: @louispartridge: their friendship tho >>

@milliebobbybrown: i wish i came 😫
|
@valeried: @milliebobbybrown: i wish you did too 😫😫

@amljns: having fun without me i see 🙄
|
@louispartridge: @amljns: yeah, we are 🙄🙄

@unkown: what did you watch!!!

@unkowm: i haven't been to the cinema in ages omggg

@finnwolfhard: my meeting was boring asf, i wish i was there.
|
@aidend: @finnwolfhard: fr, my photoshoot was boring asf
|
@amljns: @aidend: rude
____________________________________

WATCHERS POV

"should we go to the fair early?" valerie asks louis as they walk out of the cinema. "yeah. sure." louis responds rubbing his eyes because of the sunlight. "my eyes.. i think i'm blind." valerie groans, also rubbing her eyes and turning to face the boy afterwards. louis gives off a chuckle before blinking a few times and smiling at valerie.

"okay, i'll call you once i'm there." he tells her walking up to his car which turns out to be parked next to valerie's. "alright. see you there." valerie smiles at him and gets into her car. she then puts on her playlist, and drives off to the fair.