7

WATCHER POV

"where are you!" valerie starts laughing at herself whilst holding her phone to her ear as she spots a confused looking louis in the distance. "i'm by my car silly!" louis laughs back. "where's your car!" valerie questions slowly walking up to him. "it's by-" valerie doenst let him finish before hanging up on him.

valerie then sees louis panicking as he rings her phone but valerie declines. louis starts looking around, still confused, valerie takes her chance to run up to him and scare the shit out of him.

"JESUS CHRIST!!" louis spins around to a now laughing valerie. "what the hell!!" louis backs away a couple of steps as valerie stumbles and nearly falls, making louis catch her by the arm. "your insane mate! absolutely insane!" louis chuckles helping valerie up. her laughter slowly fades as louis shakes his head.

"i'm very sorry for my actions." valerie says in a serious tone as louis raises and eyebrow making valerie burst out laughing. louis playfully rolls his eyes and shakes his head again before saying, "c'mon, let's go.".

~

"no!" valerie shouts as she looses a game of ring toss. louis just stands there and laughs at her. "watch and learn." he says with a smile on his face. he chucks a ring, and gets it in perfectly.

valerie starts jumping up and and down in celebration and louis faces her and says, "told you so." with a huge grin on his face. the worker hands him a huge bear plushie and he hands it to valerie straight away.

"here. you have it, every time you see it, you'll remember this exact moment where i beat you." he smirks at her. valerie smiles and takes the bear. they start walking around a little more as louis receives a call.

"hello?" he answers straight away. "who is it?" valerie mouths as louis puts it on speaker.

"hey." says a female voice. "hi mills." valerie giggles. "hey val. me and finn can't make it." her voice says through the speakers of louis's phone. "why not?" louis asks her.

"reasons." she answers. valerie's eyes widen as she realises what millie is trying to say. "i'll text you later." valerie says with a cheesy smile on her face. louis gives her a confused look as millie talks again.

"okay. if you know, you know." millie says before hanging up. louis looks up at valerie with a raised eyebrow.

"what was that about?" he asks her as they continue to walk. "millie and finn." valerie shrugs at him. "yeah, i got that, what about them though? that's what i mean." he rolls his head back.

"let's just say.. they have a 'thing'." valerie shrugs giving him a look. louis seems to understand, so he lets out a big "ohhhhh" and chuckles.

"i'm not suprised. millie has an weird taste in men." louis shrugs. "yes!! someone who understands me! i like finn and all, but i just don't think they should date!" valerie loudly groans at him and he laughs.

they continue walking around the fair and playing games such as darts, skee ball, and even bumper cars. louis and valerie get in separate ones and litterally die from laughter on them.

although there's others around, they just aim for each other. valerie keeps hitting louis's car when he least expects it, and mostly dodges his bumps.

after they get off, she keeps making fun of him for losing so louis fakes getting in a mood with her and keeps telling her to talk to the hand.

"talk to the hand." he shrugs at her. valerie gets annoyed eventually, so she decides to play a prank on him. she decides to move away from him in the crowd and hide behind a tree nearby.