21

VALERIES POV

"valerie? can you hear me?" i slightly hear louis say in a really panicked tone. i manage to open my eyes despite them being sore, and having a blurry vision. "yeah?" i whisper. "oh my goodness, thank fuck." he whispers to himself as his warm hands cup my cold cheeks.

"what happened?" i ask, but my voice cracks and louis wipes away a tear that i didn't notice had fell. "i'll tell you later, just now, you have to rest. it's been a long night."

i notice that he has changed out of his costume and into a hoodie and joggers. i look down at myself, and im also in a hoodie, but i'm not really sure who's.

"where is everyone?" i ask. "they are sitting outside. they weren't allowed in. and because i brought you here i was the only one they gave permission to come inside. the others are sitting outside. the nurse just left to tell them your okay, and your dad is on his way here." he rubs his eyes when he finishes.

i can tell he's tired i turn my head slightly to see a clock and realise that it's 2 in the morning and he must be really tired. they all must be tired.

"lou go to sleep." i mumble and shift my body to the side so he can lay down next to me but he doesn't see me move so he doesn't move either. "i cant." he says simply. "atleast lay next to me then." i whisper.

he removes his hand from his face and locks eyes with me and i see a small smile grow on his face.

"are you sure? i don't want you to be uncomfortable." he mumbles. "positive." i smiles at him. he gets up and takes a seat next to me. he then stretches before lying down and putting an arm slowly over my body.

"night darling." is the last thing i hear before drifting off to sleep.

𝙎𝙉𝘼𝙋 // 𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘐𝘚 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘋𝘎𝘌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें