- a day without mama -

~~~~~~~~
Little! Tubbo
Caregiver! Schlatt
Others! Quackity (also a caregiver for Tubbo but not in this one)

Basic plot:
Quackity has to leave to attend to something so Schlatt is left to look after regressed Tubbo

Some info: Schlatt and Quackity are in some form of relationship. They'd do things like kiss eachother, go on dates and act like a normal couple but if anyone asks, they live together for work purposes only
~~~~~~~~

"Pollen and Goat, his favourite plushies, are upstairs 'sleeping' dont forget to like go 'wake them up' kind of thing with him in an hour, he loves it." Quackity rushed around grabbing all his stuff and was explaining to Schlatt about what to do since this would be the rams first time dealing with Tubbo by himself.

"His favourite juice is apple juice but he won't drink is unless you say its mango juice" Quackity continued and Schlatt was stood a few feet away from him holding Tubbo who was peacefully sleeping
"Thats a bit weird dont you think?" Schlatt asked with a laugh and Quackity nodded in agreement

"Just a bit but just go with it" Quackity added on and put the bag he'd been stuffing things into on his back
"Right im going, dont drink and dont go to places that are too noisy if you're going out-"
"It overwhelms him, I know Quackity and how could I drink? You've practically forced me to be sober by putting one of those annoying combination locks on the cupboard my drinks are in" Schlatt interrupts the other and rolls his eyes.

"Its cos I care about your health, mi amor" Quackity assured the other before leaving a quick kiss on his cheek, one on Tubbos forehead and said one last goodbye before leaving and locking the door.

Schlatt just sighed on immediate boredom as the house fell quiet. He sat himself on the couch with tubbo still asleep cuddling on him and turned on the TV to watch Brooklyn 99.

"Where mama?" A small mumble was heard and Schlatt looked down to Tubbo who had began stirring and waking up.
"Quackity had to go to work to do some boring adult work" Schlatt explained to another, bringing a hand up to ruffle Tubbos fluffy hair.

"Need go get" Tubbo was now sat up and pointing upstairs. Schlatt was more than confused and the little didn't like the lack of response
"Need go get!" He repeated, sounding more urgent, moving his hand in an annoyed manner while still pointing upstairs.

Then it finally hit Schlatt as he remembered what Quackity had said about 'sleeping plushies' and picked up the little while standing up.

"Time to wake up Pollen and Goat" Schlatt said to the younger, showing the little that he understood him and trying to sound enthusiastic so Tubbo wouldn't keep the frustrated mood.

"Goat tis my fravoutist cos mama says you got em for me and hes weally fluffy!" Tubbo rambled happily about the goat plushie and Schlatt felt a warm feeling in his heart as he smiled at the little.

"Mama also says you was a bad man but now you cured and we can all pway now" Tubbo said, keeping up the same happy tone however schlatt was left to attend his own mind as memories came back to how he had once mentioned that Tubbo shouldn't act childish. He subconsciously held tighter onto the younger as they entered the door.

The room they had gone to was Quackitys which is really only used when Tubbo is regressed, every other time, Schlatt and Quackity share a room and Tubbos either in his room, his office or in Snowchester.

Looking towards the bed, you could see the two plushies tucked under the warm sheets and two small cups on either bedside table that was hot chocolate but was now presumably cold.

Tubbo liked to leave the hot chocolate for his plushies "in case they wake up and want something yummy" and everytime they tucked them to bed, Quackity would get Tubbo to leave the room first as he would take small sips out of each cup, to make it believeable for the little.