bad nights

~~~~~~~~

little! Tubbo
Cgs! Philza and Kristin
Other characters: Tommy, Wilbur and Techno

~~~~~~~~
Basic plot:
When Tubbo has a nightmare about his 'father' Schlatt, the little believes that Phil would eventually do the same but when Phil shows him that Tubbo is safe with him. Tubbos trust with Philza strengthens as Tubbo realised that just maybe, Phil would always treat him better.

TW/CW:
- nightmares
- upset/crying little
- bad memories
- bad language (words like "$lut" which are not
  censored in the story)

This font for flashbacks/nightmare
This for normal stuff
~~~~~~~~

"No no! Sowwy!!"  Tubbo was screaming in tears at his father who was stood infront of the trembling boy on the floor. There was smashed glass all over the floor tubbo was sat against a wall  and the glass was layed in his hair too. The addictive substance which the glass contained was dripping down the walls and the younger boy had it all over him.

"Shut up!! For fuck sakes!!" Another smash. A plate this time, at Tubbos feet. Some peices stuck in his foot a bit.
"I should have never slept with your slut of a mother!! Now I have to deal with you!!" Hatred was laid thick as Schlatt spoke.

But there was silence -other then Tubbos hiccups- that filled the room.
"Clean this up and pack your shit. I dont want you" and with that Schlatt left the room for Tubbo to cry into his knees.

Cries filled the room as well as small " 'm sowwys" (im sorry) mumbling from Tubbo. He felt around him and realised that he was actually in his bed at Philzas, but that really didn't stop him from crying. What if Phil would be the same?

He was crying loudly into his blanket until he felt someone tap him lightly.
"You okay? Dumb question- imma go get phil, okay bud?" It was techno. Probably the last person Tubbo expected to care about him but they did all live together.

Tubbo so badly wanted to tell Techno not to get Phil. He is so scared that Phil will treat him the same because he's crying. But Tubbo couldn't function any words and sure as hell couldn't say them to Techno now since he had already walked out.

~~~~~~~~
Minutes later
~~~~~~~~

Techno returned into the room with a tired yet worried Philza behind him.
"I'm going back to bed" techno mumbled from the doorway.
"Alright Techno, thank you. Have a good sleep" philza returned and with that Techno left the room.

At this point Tubbo was crying pretty loudly and shaking. Wilbur was probably listening to music with headphones in his sleep and Tommy is a really heavy sleeper so Philza wasn't afraid of those two waking up.

"Come on my sweet honeybee, what wrong?" Philza whispered as he pulled the little onto his lap yet Tubbo seemed tense. The cries just continued and Phil was sat there worrying.

Even Tommy wasn't like this as a kid and he was fussy and loud, something had to be really bother Tubbo and Philza was going to find out what.

"Honeybee please" Phil pleaded again, trying to quiet the upset little with shushes, leg bounces and rubbing his back.

"P-pa hi-t me 'nd you wi-ll too" Tubbo managed to spit out and Phil was quick to understand but to be honest? He wished he didn't know. He wished Tubbo didn't have to have gone through it.

"I would never hurt you sweets and Schlatt cannot bother you no more okay? I love you my honeybee" Phil reassured the little and almost immediately Phil could feel Tubbo relax a bit more but there was still tears falling down his face.