it was only just a dream

~~~~~~~~

Little! Ranboo (2-3)
Caregiver!  Uh- tEchniCallY nobody- :D

Basic plot:
Little Ranboo waited for Techno to return for the older to care for him so when he did return they had a chill afternoon.. or so Ranboo thought.

~~~~~~~~

Ranboos caregiver would usually be Techno however when Ranboo walked up to the small, cozy home with a fuzzy feeling about to take over, he saw nobody there.

No noise.
No movement.
Not even the wind outside could be heard.
No life.

The little just assumed that his caregiver was out exploring, hunting, hanging out with people or just busy in general so he wrapped himself up in the cozy blanket him and Techno would cuddle in and sat on the sofa and waited.

It didnt take long for Techno to return home, taking his cape off and hanging it on a hook and Ranboo was quick to smile and wave up to his caregiver.

"Oh hey Boo, you hungry?" Techno said, a bit startled the little was there but wasn't bothered nonetheless. Ranboo nodded in response and Techno left the room to the kitchen, not taking long before returning with a plate that had cut up cheese sandwiches on it.

Ranboo managed to eat three of the four small slices before sitting back into the sofa, moving closer to his caregiver when he also sat down and held onto the blanket tighter as if to get more heat.

"Are you cold lovely?" Techno asked the younger, pulling the little onto his lap so he could wrap his arms around him and when Ranboo snuggled up to Techno, that provided the answer to have been a yes.

Neither of the two were really sure when it started but they had been sat looking at the TV screen, flicking through YouTube to try and find something to watch... until one video came up which caught Ranboos interest:
"So long nerds"

He wasn't sure how but it was like Techno read his mind as the video began playing, Ranboo listened closely on the video yet not really taking in any information from it until the end of it. And he just started to cry.

He started rolling around the material underneath him as the tears that flooded his pillow gave him major discomfort. He tried clinging onto to Techno. He tightly grasped his hands closed repeatedly so many times in desperate hope to just hold onto something then began to feel relief as he felt a something soft.

He began to subconsciously play with the soft material underneath his fingers, tears slowly dying down and breath returning to normal.

The soft material felt like the exact same thing that was made up of the fuzzy part on the top of Technos cape, thats why it calmed him so much.

..wait.. didn't Techno hang up his cape when he walked in? How has he got hold of it??
Panic begin to arise again and thoughts filled his head.

But then he woke up.

He found that the soft material was the comfy blanket that was layed on him as he was curled up on the sofa. The TV which was playing that video wasn't on, the last sandwich piece however, was still laying on the plastic plate.
Technos cape however was nowhere to be seen.

Ranboo realised the severity of his denial as he began to cry once more. Began to hope that Techno would walk through the door. That the older would come cuddle him, that he would colour with him and get 'mad' at the little when he coloured outside the lines.

He just craves for all those moments just one more time. Just once.

This was probably the hardest thing that little Ranboo has ever had to accept, and still a small part of him hoped for it to be a joke. A misunderstanding. An incorrect diagnosis. The wrong patient. Just something. Anything.

~~~~~~~~

(677 words)

Bonk- very heckin short angst cos my sister messaged and wanted it 😗👍
Love you all so heckin much!!!! Bye byesss! <33

~~~~~~~~