away for a day

~~~~~~~~
Another one of those ideas :3
~~~~~~~~
Basic plot:
Both quakity and Karl were regressed while hanging out with Sapnap but Karl couldn't help but feel like sapnap was giving more attention to Quakity so Karl walked off without them noticing. He bumped into Wilbur and so Wil took care of him until he wanted to go back to Sapnap.
~~~~~~~~

Little! Karl
CG/babysitter! Wilbur (and kind of Niki ig-?)
Others: Sapnap(CG) and Quakity(little)

~~~~~~~~
TW:
- neglection in a way ig-
~~~~~~~~

Karl and Quakity were both regressed to their usual ages, Quakity being 2 and Karl being 4. Since Quakity was much younger, Sapnap thought that he would have to care for him much more, so that's what he did.

"Do you want anything to eat baby?" Sapnap said softly as he kneeled down beside Quakity who was watching something on his iPad across from Karl who was playing with building blocks.

Quakity just simply nodded and Sapnap stood up to walk to the kitchen.

" 'm hungry too!" Karl said as his stomach gurgled.
"In a minute Karl, I need to make Quakity's food first okay buddy?" Sapnap said as he walked back over to ruffle Karls hair then walked back out to the kitchen.

Sapnap was trying and Karl knew it so he didn't complain, plus Quakity was younger so he needed the care first. The mentally older walked back in with a bowl of something and went to sit next to Quakity with it.

"Sappy! Me hungry" Karl pleaded again, he stomach was really hurting and he didn't know how much longer he could keep the tears in, it hurt, it really really hurt.
"Just a minute bud, I need to watch Quakity while he's eating so he doesn't choke" sapnap said, he kept this soft voice on for the both of them but Karl still felt like he missing something which Quakity was getting. Attention.

Karl quietly whined and stood to walk out the room but when he was met with the bottom of the stairs, instead of going up them, he left through the front door. He needed a wonder and he wanted to see the pretty flowers.

He started walking down the path and was looking out for any flower fields until he bumped into someone.
" 'm sowwy" he mumbled, not looking up to see who it was but he did see a figure infront of him dressed in some black jeans and a darkish yellow sweater.

"Its okay, where are you heading?" It was Wilbur. Karl trusted Wilbur (well, he trusted quite a lot of people actually) and Wilbur was someone else who knew about Karls regression since he sometimes hangs out with him, Quakity and Sapnap.

Karl didn't say anything instead he just walked back into Wilbur and hugged him, crying quietly.
"Hey, whats wrong buddy?" Wilbur asked as he embraced the upset little into a hug.

"H-he no like me..and o-only Quack get f-food" Karl stumbled over his words through sniffles but it was easy to understand what he was saying.

"How about we go to Niki's bakery and ill buy you anything you like, okay?" Wilbur said as the little nodded and he picked him up, walking futher down the path until they were met with Niki's bakery. Karls cries had calmed on the way there and he was breathing more steadily.

"Alright, go pick something" Wilbur said as he put down the little and walked over to the counter. Karl was looking at all the sweet options behind the glass while Wilbur was talking to Niki who stood behind the counter, looking to Karl every so often to see if he picked something.

Karl tugged at Wilbur sleeve and pointed towards a strawberry cupcake.
"Use your words buddy" Wilbur had always encouraged the little to use his words since he barely spoke. Its not like Karl hated it, its just that he sometimes thought it was easier to give quiet and subtle messages.