found in the woods

^reference photo to the woods / tunnel btw- (sorry for the bad photo- its was taken by me T^T)

~~~~~~~~

Little! Tommy
CG! Dream

Basic plot:
Tommy goes exploring in some new woods he found and he was having a great time! Until he fell over and could feel himself start to slip. He concluded he was lost and couldn't help but start to cry! Dream came and found the little, taking him somewhere warm to care for him. And once Tommy is calm, he takes him for a fun day out (mainly at Tubbo and Ranboos tho-)

TW:
- crying little
- blood
- yelling at little (its only once I believe?)

Pls tell me if there's any others! <3

(Also, a little uh- thing?? Idk-
Puffy is dreams mother in this one so thats why he
has a room in her house!)

~~~~~~~~

Tommy was wandering through the dense forest which turned out to actually be a train track...years and years ago tho.

The track itself wasn't there nor the clear concrete platforms but there was a large path and the odd few long hills in the dirt along the side.

It was nice and calming. There were birds chirping and every once in a while, he spotted a squirrel or a rabbit.
He kept walking through the forest and cutting down any overgrown vegetations that grew over the path.

The atmosphere was calming and the forest itself was incredibly far from where everyone else was. He was thinking to himself to maybe make something such as a stash or maybe a little house up in the trees, just somewhere where he could go to keep his mind off things.

Tommy was too stuck in his headspace to have noticed the upcoming lifted tree root and tripped right over it, his knee landing on a sharp rock causing it to bleed instantly.

He lay on the floor for a few seconds in tears and trying to process what just happened and when he checked his knee, he noticed the blood flowing rapidly. He didn't have anything to clean it or bandage it!

He sat on the floor, crying as he hugged his knee, blood now on his shirt but it wasn't much of a bother right now. He began to feel that fuzzy feeling slip into mind and didn't try to fight back as he felt himself slip to the age of 2.

His cries got louder and he tried to look around to try see where he was and if there was any near by exit. There wasn't. All he could see was the long stretch of a dark tunnel and the small section of the exit at the other side, it looked as if the forest continued.

He looked the opposite way from the tunnel to see if there was any other way to go other than the way he came, until he heard a loud noise and a muffled "fuck" echo from inside the tunnel.

Tommys head quickly spin back to face the tunnel and he could feel himself start to panick as he saw a silhouette inside that looked as if it was getting closer.
He started to try and shuffled backwards, away from the tunnel but stopped when he saw who walked out.

"No no, its okay Toms! You don't have to panick! Im sorry I scared you bud" it was Dream! What was he doing out here?? That didn't matter.

Tommy unwrapped his arms from around his knees and stretched them out towards dream, wanting to be picked up but was annoyed when he wasn't lifted into the air.

Dream crouched infront of the crying little and was presumably figuring out the most painless way to clean Tommys knee.

"How about we get you back home and clean this up bud? I dont have anything here" dream said as he finally picked up the little and was somehow able to teleport them both back to Dreams room in Puffys house.