!!just some ideas!!

This isn't a story (sorry) these are just some ideas I came up with in school.
Let me know if you like!! :)

~~~~~~~~
IDEA 1
~~~~~~~~
little! Tommy
Cg's! Techo and Wilbur

Philza leaves the house while Tommy is balancing between headspaces and when Techno and Wilbur start babying him, its enough to make him slip and he allows for Wilbur and Techno to take care of him for the first time without Phil

~~~~~~~~
IDEA 2
~~~~~~~~
little! Karl
Cg! Wilbur

Both quakity and Karl were regressed while hanging out with Sapnap but Karl couldn't help but feel like sapnap was giving more attention to Quakity so Karl walked off without them noticing. He bumped into Wilbur and so Wil took care of him until he wanted to go back to Sapnap.

~~~~~~~~
IDEA 3
~~~~~~~~
little! George
Cg's! Dream and Sapnap

Nobody knew about georges age regression but when he started to act differently, a little bit of research helped Sapnap and Dream understand what was happening so they agreed to care for George if/when he needs it

~~~~~~~~
IDEA 4
~~~~~~~~
little! Skeppy
Cg! Badboyhalo

Although Skeppy was usually loud and cocky while big, he was more on the non verbal side when he slips. So instead of asking for cuddles and attention, Skeppy threw things on the floor, made a mess and bit bads arm, resulting in a 5 minute time out but when he apologised after and helped clean up the mess, Skeppy was given cuddles for the rest of the night. Worth it, right? :)

~~~~~~~~
IDEA 5
~~~~~~~~

little! Tubbo
Cg! Philza

When Tubbo has a nightmare about his 'father' Schlatt, the little believes that Phil would eventually do the same but when Phil shows him that Tubbo is safe with him. Tubbos trust with Philza strengthens as Tubbo realised that just maybe, Phil would always treat him better.

~~~~~~~~

Obviously some of the stories with come with certain TW but these are just the few quick ideas I came up with in school, please let me know which stories you want me to write and which ones not to write otherwise I will just do them all regardless but I do want to write what you guys want to read so I'm sorry.
Byee! <3