For a moment, there was silence. The two blinked as they gaze at Pierre. Then they turned to look at each other before they burst out laughing. "No, we're not doing that. Unless of course, you wanted it that way," Caedan answered with a smug lace in his voice.

"And have you complained all the way? No, thank you." Pierre answered again. "I thought my ears were going to bleed and I would never see the end of it."

"Hey, I was not that bad." Caedan pushed seeming almost hurt as he pouted lightly.

"But he's right, sheep. You ARE that bad," Elrond states in a matter of factly tone.

"Well then, you have a go carrying the male and I'll have a go carrying the lady."

"No. We're not doing that. We're just going to walk out. On our own. With our own feet." Pierre had started walking away as he pulled me along with him. I could only follow him without much argument when his grip on me remained as firm as always.

A groan was heard behind us before two feet steadily rushed up to us. "We still have to be the one sending you back," Caedan uttered in a tone filled with frustration towards my emerald eyes friend.

"Why should you?" Pierre asked. His tone was that of annoyance. His feet still marched forwards, not caring about the two beside us. Seeing the exchange, I can't help but think that Caedan might just really be special. It hasn't even been long and Pierre is already annoyed with him.

While I was gazing at Caedan with pure amazement at his achievement, the other male suddenly stepped on a twig and disrupted my focus, making me snap my head in his direction, watching as his violet eyes met mine with a smile on his face.

"Because we need to make you forget the way to the village once you arrive back in town," Elrond answered calmly as he stopped rushing, walking just at a casual speed beside me.

"Oh, how very nice. This is such a fun trip," Pierre replied, sounding almost just about done with everything.

"Still have to do it either way," Elrond stated with a shrug.

"Then, are we going to forget everything?" I asked, turning to look at purple eyes male.

"Well, not everything. Just the path you had to take to come here."

Pierre only scoffed at that. He pulled the string to his pouch making it hug him tighter as he turned to survey the surrounding."Why would we even want to come back here?"

There was silence after he laid the question down. The two didn't say a word. Though, Caedan seemed to be deep in thought. His expression was unreadable for a brief moment. But as quickly as it came, it vanished just as fast. In the place of his temporary troubled expression was a grin.

"Maybe because you'll miss me talking for hours, trying my best to make your ear bleed," Caedan offered as he smirk at my green eyes partner.

"I'm sorry, charming. But that is... very unlikely."

Pierre was so done with him at this point. He shudders and seems to be putting on more speed to his steps. It was both funny and cute to see him acting so out of character.

"Shame," was all that Caedan said as a reply.

I couldn't help but laughed as I strolled faster, trying my best to catch up to Pierre. Caedan was surely fun to be around, especially after seeing how he can affect Pierre so easily.

"You know, Caedan, if you wish to flirt with my friend, I can always take a different route with Elrond," I joked. "You only need to bring him back to me in one piece with everything on him still attached."

"That would have been lovely, do you want to have a walk with just me, green eyes?" He asked, looking directly at Pierre's unstopping back.

Pierre huffed and only seemed to be walking much faster. "Gosh. this is not funny, Addie," he scolded.

"It is cute, though." I laughed lightly as he only grew more anxious at Caedan's weird behaviour towards him. The male just walked faster to catch up to Pierre and inched closer to him when he reached him.

"How is this cute?" Pierre asked, his voice cracking as he lean away from the brunette and settle into a spot in between me and Elrond.

"You wouldn't know," I laughed, shaking my head. "Poor guy, at least tell him no if you don't want to. Why complain about it to me?"

"Because you made the situation arise. I don't want to walk alone with a prick like him. And I surely don't feel safe letting you walk alone out of my sight either."

"Such a classic little knight," Caedan laughed.

I merely shrugged as I kept my gaze on Pierre. "He's always like that. Since the first day I got here, he's always been, my saviour."