Hey. (not an update)

welcome to my very first book

welcome to my very first book. I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm also going to apologize if I don't update for a while. I usually would be kicking myself in the face whenever I read back my old chapter. I would usually be going back and editing the whole thing because of my fricking perfectionism and I would like to apologize on that matter if you started to read already. Also, I would also like to apologize if you read the book and the second time you read it, it changed a bit.  (Like how I just edited chapter 1)

Anyways let's play a little game to see if you were paying attention or not.

1. What did Adeline do that got her in trouble? (Chapter 1)

2. What was Adeline's first thought of her grandma's house? (Chapter 2)

3. What is the name of Adeline's 3 best friends from the city? (Chapter 2)

4. Do you remember who first spoke to Adeline in the mediaeval era? (Chapter 3)

5. What is the colour of Hilda's hair? (Chapter 3)

6. What is Adeline's saviour's name? (Chapter 5)

7. What is Hilda's title, and what was the thing that the council had reminded her of so many times before? (Chapter 6)

8. What did Hilda give Adeline to calm her down at the ball? (Chapter 7)

9. Who was it that the book kept hinting at having magic? (Chapter 8)

10. What colour is Adeline eyes and hair? (Hair: Chapter 7 , Eyes: Chapter 9) 

11. What is Nicholas's old lover's name? (Chapter 10)

12. What other name did Nicholas call Adeline other than "Green eyes"? (Chapter 10)

Bonus question: What made a rebel like Adeline panic so much in her life in the mediaeval era? (She explained it herself to Nicholas) - Chapter 10

-------

If you're a writer, dude. Stay strong. In the end, we will be successful publishing authors. Yes. That was my dream now. Finally found a dream again.

If you're a reader, dudeeeee. I'm so glad that you're even spending time on my crap of a book that makes me worry so much that I'm losing sleep. Feedback is always welcome, even the negative ones, it turned my editor's side on, and i would love to make nothing but a good book for you lots.