Chapter 62 : Home?

Shaima's POV:

After Trent had come over for the rest of the day, I was getting none stop questioning from Mason. It was, "Are you getting back together", "What if he lets you down again?", "Are you sure you want to go through this all over again?" I know what he is doing, but he needs to realize it is not a crime for the father of my child to come visit her once in awhile.

After that day Trent has become more sociable and more around. Andy called me and said that he is actually making an effort to socialize with the boys now after being miserable for 3-4 months. Which I am very happy about because I would never want him to shut out the people that love him the most. He is that type of person that at the end of the day he needs someone to lean his head on and well if he worth to push everyone away, I wouldn't know what he would do.

"Earth to Shaima" Perrie waves her hand in front of me. I snap out of my daze and she lets out a giggle. "What were you thinking about?" She continues to feed Axel.

"Is it bad if I say Trent?" I sigh as I look down at Alayna. 

"Why would it be bad?" She raises her eyebrows at me. 

"Because we arent together..."

"Shaima he is the father of your daughter. Of course he is gonna be on your mind."

"Ya I know... But now that he is wanting to come around more. It gets me thinking about a lot of things."

"Do you still love him?" 

"Excuse me?" I say in shock

"Do you still love Trent?" she asks again.

"I think I will always love him. I just don't think we are good for each other." I confessed.

"Why do you think that?" 

"Because no matter what we are fighting or I am making things into a bigger deal than it needs to be or he starts something and pretends to be the better person after things are done. Its just, I don't know how to even be in the same room as him if he is in one of his moods." 

"Shay, thats what happens to couples sometimes. Its cause you are not in the honey moon phase anymore. You are gonna fight, it happens. The amount of times that Alex and I have fought or I have gone to my mums to just a get a breather from him is probably in the thousands by now. You cant let that determine the end of your relationship."

"But what if we really aren't good for each other?" I ask her

"You gotta decide that for yourself cause everyone else can say otherwise. But at the end of the day, its your decision."

She's right, it is my decision and well I think I had finally made one. 

Trents POV: 

"Shut up for a second Robbo" I yell in the dressing room because he was talking like a maniac and I couldn't hear a word coming out of Shay's mouth.

He stares me down then gets into a conversation with Virgil but in a inside voice. Its been a few months of things going pretty well when it comes to us parenting Alayna, I just hope it stays this way. Our last game is coming up and well I am hoping that she will be there by my side as we do our final walk of Anfield before the break. 

"As you were saying?" I laugh and her smile beams through the screen. 

"So the last game is coming up? You excited?" she asks.

"Well its a big game, hopefully villa will come through for us." I confess

"Stevie G better pull through," she laughs. I smile wide. I love that laugh.