Chapter 10: All Smiles

Trentarnold66: All smiles on the pitch tonight😁Likes: 2

Likes: 2.2 mil
Comments:
Shaima: you played amazing 🤩
Masonmount10: good game bro
Virgilvandijk: let's get it reds 🔴
Tylerarnold94: let's go boys!!!
Andyrobertson94: 🔴!!!!!!!
+more

————
Shaimas POV:
Perrie and I made our way down to the tunnels after the game and waited for the boys to finish getting change. The first one to come out was Virgil. He smiled down at us and said "they're all dressed you can go in"

"Thank you!" I smile and walk inside with Perrie. Immediately I see Trent and pull him into a hug. "You were amazing out there! See there was no reason to stress in the first place"

"Well ya because I had you cheering me on" he smiles down at me "so what's my gift?"

I smirk and grab the back of his neck and pull him down. Instantly his lips moved with mine in sync and everything just felt perfect.

"Okay you two that's enough" Alex laughs and pulls us apart. "Wanna go on a double date with Perrie and I tonight? We are going to the fair"

"I'm down if you are" I look up at Trent

"Just don't get tired like last time" he laughs

"We did a lot last time" I giggle and turn back to Alex and Perrie "we're in" I smile

"Yay we are gonna have fun I promise" Perrie throws her arm around me and pulls me closer. "Also Alex keeps cringing at you two, so keep it going" she laughs

"That's our plan" I laugh "it's funny seeing him uncomfortable"

"It's the best" she laughs and the boys come up to us with their bags "ready to go lovers?"

"That was gross Perrie" Trent scrunches his nose

"Why?" She laughs "you're Shaimas lover and Alex is mine. I was speaking for the both of us"

"Oh my can we go" I shake my head and grab a hold of Trents hand and pull him out the room. When we exit I see Mason talking to Ben. I look up to Trent who already had his eyes on me. He nods and mouths 'Go'. I smile and let go of his hand make my way to Mason. "Good game Mase" I smile and pull him into a hug "and you as well Ben"

"We lost Shaima" Mason giggles

"Mason did you even see the goal you had?! It was absolutely insane. Both teams played really well you just got unlucky"

"Well I appreciate it, where are you two heading?" Mason asks as I feel a arm wrap around my waist.

"The fair with Alex and Perrie" Trent says from behind me.

"You're not tired? Dude you ran more than me" Mason points out which makes me laugh

"Honestly, not really. I'll definitely sleep like a baby tonight though that's for sure"