Chapter 27: Familiar Face

Trents POV:

"Alex please just listen and hang up the lights there" I groan as I attach the string lights to the pole on the side of the living room

"Mate I'm telling you, it's gonna look better here just let me finish" Alex laughs and continues his plan to annoy me even more. He finishes hanging the lights and I take a step back and look at our finish product. Not gonna lie, it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be. In fact it looks perfect.

"Hire me for your wedding while we are at it" Alex smirks as I take the scene in

"Oh shut up, I'm not going to give you all the credit" I laugh

"She's gonna love it bro," Alex reassured me

"Do you think? Like I know I'm overthinking like usual" I sigh

"She's so simple and this is considered probably her dream date, she will love it" he pats my shoulder and I nod

"Okay, okay perfect now what are we doing for yours and Perrie date?"

"Oh nothing I'm taking her to dinner"

"WHAT? I thought you wanted to do something special?!"

"Well I only said that because I knew you would've chickened out on something cute for tonight if I didn't play along, plus Perrie knows about it"

"Good point," I laugh and look at our work once more before turning back to Alex "today is it,"

"You're gonna do great" Alex smiles and I nod in return. Let's hope he's right.

——

Shaimas POV: 
"Do you think it's starting to show more?" I look down at my stomach a little insecure at this point.

"Well yes and no... like you can tell if you are wearing tight clothes that you have a small tummy but you're usually in sweatshirts and dresses so you can't" Perrie tells me and I sigh in relief.

"I just hope I don't show as much before we start telling people, I would hate not being able to tell them first."

"Shay it will be fine, think more positive" Perrie laughs. "But are you ready for tonight?"

"Do you know what he has planned?"

"Maybe" she smirks and I hit her chest

"PERRIE! How dare you" I laugh

"What he wants to make this special" she laughs "you're gonna love it that's all that matters" as we pull up to the mall I see a familiar face standing at the entrance. From where I was I couldn't point it out. But as we get closer it's a face I never wanted to see again. I grab Perrie by her arm and pull her back. "What's wrong?" She questions me

"We have to leave now," I look behind her and he's still there. His eyes land on mine and fear struck my face instantly. "Perrie now!" I start pulling her towards the car and we finally make it. I look back to the front of the mall and see the man has now disappeared. "He was just there" I breathed out.