Chapter 55: Says it All

Shaimas POV:
"You know it's not nice to stare right?" I look up from my book to see Trent standing in the doorway of the living room.

He laughs and walks over "can't help it that you're beautiful." He says and sits down by my feet. "I was talking to Declan and he wanted us to go for lunch with him and Lauren this week."

"Ya if they come here though. I don't want to drive 4 hours to just go for lunch then have to drive home."

"Well I mean we could stay the night over there and make it like a trip" he suggests.

"I'll think about it," I sigh.

"Love what's wrong?" Trent asks

"Nothing I'm just not feeling great and need some rest."

"Anything I can do?"

I look up at him with a small smile "I mean I would really like some tea" might as well milk it a bit.

"I will go get that for you" he quickly gets up and almost falls as he runs to the kitchen.

I laugh and continue on reading. About 5 minutes later I feel his presence behind me and a cup of tea is place in front of my face. I place my book down and grab the tea. After I take a sip I feel his strong hands go on my bare shoulder and his thumb rubs circles on it. I place the cup down and tilt my head up to stare at him. "Hi," I smile softly.

"Hi baby," he leans down and pecks my lips. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"I think I just need some sleep" I smile.

"Well in that case," he smiles and makes his way around the couch and comes lay next to me. "We will take a nap together." He takes my book and places it on the table.

"But I was reading that" I pouted.

"It's time to rest. No time to read" he makes my frown and turns it into a smile. I swat his hand away which causes him to laugh. "Take a nap love. You probably just need to sleep it off."

"Mhm okay," I lay my head on his chest and he starts drawing circles on my back. Soon enough, I had drifted off.

——

Shaima: Thanks Revolve UK for having me☺️Likes:4

Likes:4.7 mil
Comments:
Trentarnold66: oh my gawdddd🤤
Perrieedwards: you are absolutely stunning. Like I can't breathe😍🤤
Masonmount10: you look amazing😍🤍
Declanrice: she's out and about and absolutely rocking it🤩
Jesselingard: THATS MY FWEND
Franny_arrieta: who knew a baby bump would look so good😍😍😍
Chanteljefferies: breathtaking 😱😍

——-

Shaimas POV:

"Pez you are ready to pop" I giggle as she complains about her back. "Of course your back pain is gonna be extra lately. You are due in like a week"