Chapter 30: The Article

Shaimas POV:

I sat in the cafe waiting for my mum to join me. We were planning on going some shopping for the baby and well let's say she's over excited. I'm looking down at my phone and feel someone's presence in front of me who took at seat. I look up from my phone expecting to see my mum but was let down and terrified when I see my fathers face.

"What are you doing here?" I say in shock and immediately speed dial Trents number hoping that he would answer even with being at training.

"I want to talk to you," he places his hand on the top of the table.

I look down and see that the call didn't go through. I sigh and turn it off. "Well what makes you think I wanna talk to you?"

"Careful Shaima, let's not get on my bad side right now"

"Well you are on mine" I snapped and stood up. As I was about to leave his strong grip wrapped around my wrist and I winced in pain.

"Sit down now" he glares at me and pulls me back.

At this point I'm terrified so I complied and took my seat.

"How far along are you?" He asks me

"What? What do you mean?" I say in shock. How did he find out?

"You're pregnant, I can see it on your face. You look like your mother"

"I'm not pregnant," I shake my head

"You can't fool me Shaima, tell me the truth" he raises his voice which shocks me

I look him right in the eye and say sternly "I'm not pregnant"

He rolls his eyes "whatever you say sweetheart"

"What are you doing here dad?" I say annoyed

"Can I not catch up with my daughter?"

"You lost that privilege when you put me in the hospital, now if you don't mind I have places to be" I grab my purse once again and head out the door before he can stop me. I run into my car and text my mum and tell her that I couldn't make it. I drive up to the training grounds and start to walk inside. I showed my badge to the guard who let me in with no problem. I thought they had been in the weight room but turns out they're on the pitch. I walk out with my hands in my sweater and watch as the boys run around. I smile when I see Trent and Andy fooling around. Out of now where I feel arms around my shoulders and I jump slightly. I hear virgils laugh from behind me. I turn around and slap his chest. "You asshole"

"Oh you're okay" he laughs "how are you?"

"Tired and sick" I laugh

"Rightttt, congratulations again Shaima you are gonna be an amazing mother" Virgil smiles at me. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug

"Thank you Virg" I mumble into his chest.

"Your mans is coming" he says as he pulls us apart. I turn around and watch Trent run up to us with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?!" Trent says as he picks me off my feet and twirls me in the air.

"I canceled things with mum and just didn't wanna be alone"

"Oh what happened?" I wrap my fingers through his and sigh

"Something I can tell you later okay, I don't want you to worry" I say softly

"Shaima are you sure?"

"Positive, now go. Andy is looking for his girlfriend" I smile and lean up to place a soft kiss on his lips.