Chapter 19: Not Called For

Trents POV:

We were up 1-0, though it was the 68th minute things had started getting heated on our side of the pitch. From the corner of my eye I can see Scott make his way up to me. I try to keep my cool as nothing has happened. I feel his presence beside me and he places his hand on my shoulder.

"What if I told you she's really good in bed" Scott states and I look at him in shock. Shaima was a virgin.

Suddenly Pogba had crossed the ball to the other side of the pitch right to Scott's feet. At first I had been distracted, but it had clicked in me. I manage to get my feet and get in front of him and the ball. He tries to deek me out but I smirk and take him out and of course getting all ball, Virgil runs up and takes the ball from the collision passing it to Gini who gives it to Bobby and it hits the back of the net. I get up from my spot on the ground where Scott was holding his ankle in pain. The team had tried to contest the goal by saying there had been a foul. But after a check from VAR the goal was good and there was no foul at all. I look down at Scott and smirk. Scott gets up from his spot and glares at me as he gives me a shove from behind when I turned from him. I turn around but Virgil had already got in between the both of us.

"You're not making your case any better when it comes to her you idiot." I snarled before the ref had broken us apart and we continued the game. I'm not letting him get in between something I've Been waiting most of my life for.

———

Shaimas POV:

Mason and I walked down to the tunnels after the game and was surprised that it didn't turn any worse on the field after the Trent and Scott incident. We reached the Liverpool dressing room and was gladly welcomed in. The boys had been celebrating but I can see Trent in the corner of the room not paying attention to anyone around. I leave Mason with joe and walk over to him. I kneel down in front of him and grab his hands. He looks up at me with a soft expression on his face.

"What's wrong? Why are you so upset?" I ask him as I get up and take the seat next to him

"It's just something Scott said that's bugging me." He confesses

"What do you mean? What did you say to you?" I raise my eyebrow at him

"He said and I quote 'what if I told you she's really good in bed'. Shaima, tell me you didn't sleep with him"

"No trent, I never slept with Scott I can promise you that. We almost did but I stopped him before things became out of hand. I wouldn't have lied to you about you being my first" I place my hand on the side of his face.

"I believe you, I just was so mad on the field that I'm lucky I got all ball cause honestly i was way in over my head with that tackle" he laughs

"Well I'll admit, it was kinda hot," I smirk which causes Trent to blush

"Oh really, well it was a good thing I did it then now was it?" He smirks

"I'll only agree cause he deserved it" I smile and place a kiss on his lips "now let's go and get home, I'm starved" I laugh

"Of course you are," he laughs as we head over to Mason and Joe and leave the room.

As we make our way to the exit Scott, Jesse and Marcus come out of their room and all eyes turn to me. I roll my eyes and hold Trents hand tighter in my own.

"Trying to finish what you started on the field Arnold?" Scott says as we pass the group of boys

"Depends maybe this time I'll get all ankle" Trent turns around and glares at Scott. I stand in front of him and place a hand on his chest.