Chapter 52: Come Home Please

Trents POV:

I haven't slept. I haven't ate. I have the biggest headache on earth. I haven't even had the time to think of anything else but Shaima. It's been 3 days since she was last here, and god dammit I miss her. I miss her touch, her hugs, her smile and her kisses. Why did I have to be so stupid. I started putting on my socks for training, not wanting to be here at all but I have priorities. Suddenly the door slams open.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TRENT" Alex yells coming in. I shove my hands in my face and groan. "You had something good, do you not understand that. Understand that you were ready to start your guys lives in 3 months. Ready to be a family. Why the hell would you ruin something like that?"

I sigh and look up at him tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "Have you seen her?" I ask softly

Alex sighs and comes sit next to me. "She doesn't look good Trent. She's been crying everyday. Mason said she only comes down to eat and even when she eats it's only a little bit. Perrie has been the only person to actually talk to her."

"I'm so sorry Alex, I've should've known. I should've went with my gut. I can't believe I ruined everything" I cried. Tears streaming down my face. Alex immediately pulls me into a hug. "What can I do to make this better?"

"I don't know Trent, I don't know how to answer that." He says softly as I pull us apart.

"Do you think she will let me see her?"

"Well she won't know you're there. But Mason is different."

"Screw Mason, he's taking advantage of this situation right now. He's probably loving every minute of this. It's his time to swoop in and be Prince Charming."

"I know but he doesn't like seeing her like that though Trent. It's hard growing up with someone who is always happy to see them broken in an instant. He might have other plans but until she is in a better place to even think stuff like that he has to be there for her as a friend." Alex pats my back.

"But what if she falls in love with him?" I questioned

"Then maybe you guys weren't meant to be. But I know you guys will be okay. You guys will get through this. But figure something out as we leave for preseason in a few days" Alex says and starts getting ready for training.

I'm gonna get her back. I have too.

—-

Shaima: Happiness level 0/100%Likes:4

Likes:4.2 mil
*Comments have been disabled*

——