Chapter 23: 1 month later

Shaimas POV:
February 1st couldn't have come any quicker. January went by so fast and between football and trying to hide my morning sickness from Trent has been a tough time. Today though is my first ultrasound, I had asked Perrie to come with me for support.

"Are you sure you have to leave" Trent pouts as I straighten the last piece of my hair.

"Love I promised Perrie I would hang out with her during the day but you do have me tonight I promise you" I place the straightener down and join him on the bed. I lay on top of him and place my hand on his chest. "Plus isn't Alex coming over to hang out with you? At least you'll have company" I smile

"Ya but Alex's company compared to yours is different" he smirks

"Oh really? How so?" I play innocent

He smirks and places his hands on my bum and gives it a squeeze. "I can do that," he started to trail one hand up my shirt "and that" and finally flips us over so now he was on top "and I can definitely do this" he leaves a passionate kiss on my lips and I couldn't help but smile. I wrap my leg around his waist and pull him in closer. We were rudely interrupted by the door bell ringing. Trent groans which makes me laugh. "Come on I guess we can't keep them waiting" Trent let's out an annoyed laugh and gets off the bed.

We make our way downstairs and I open the door and see Perrie and Alex waiting for us. "Hello baby, you ready to go?" Perrie asks

"Of course lover let's go have fun" I smirk and look at an annoyed Trent and laugh "have fun baby" I give Trent a small kiss on the lips before leaving his house and walk into Perries car.

"You nervous?" She asks me and I look over to her and sigh

"Is it bad that I am? Like I should be happy about this... but.." I trail off

"It's cause you're keeping it from Trent, he should be here with you and not me Shaima"

"I'm scared Perrie" I say in defeat as she pulls into the parking lot.

"I know Shay, it's a scary thought. But sometimes it's better to come clean then to keep things a secret." Perrie says before leaving the car.

We both make our way to the doctors office and take our seats in the waiting room. It wasn't long until we were put into a room and I laid my body on the small bed in the middle of it. Perrie and I were in a small conversation before we heard knocking coming from outside.

"Hello are you Shaima?" The doctor asks and I smile at her and nod. "Hello Shaima I am doctor Jennie and I'll be doing your ultrasound today. You must be nervous" she laughs

"I really am," I confessed "I just hope everything is okay"

"Well that's why we're here" she smiles "life up your shirt and we will start" I lift up my shirt and lower my tights. She had placed the gel on the bottom of my stomach and had pressed the machine to my skin. After a couple of seconds a smile appears on her face. "So it appears you are about 3 months along and everything seems very healthy" she moves the machine a little more. "We are also able to tell the gender" she chimes

"Wait really? I thought it would be still too early?!"

"You are able to see the gender around 14 weeks and you are around there. Did you want to know?"

"Did you want to do a gender reveal Shay?" Perrie asks from her spot next to me.

"Can you plan it?" I wipe a tear from my face and she nods quickly. "You can give her the gender but can I get photos still?"

"Yes of course sweetie, did you want to hear the heartbeat?" She asks and I nod quickly. She turns up the volume and I instantly break down. Tears spilled from my eyes and pure joy filled my body. "If you guys give me a second I'll go print the photos and put the gender in a envelope. Here's a napkin, I'll be right back"

She hands me a cloth and I begin to take the gel off. "Shaima you have to tell Trent," Perrie tells me

I nod, "I'll do it tonight I promise" I reassure her and she smiles.

"We are gonna have a little Arnold running around" Perrie squeals and I start to laugh

"Here you go ladies and Shaima, congratulations" she smiles and I say my thanks and we head out the door.

"How do you think you're gonna tell him?" Perrie asks and we enter her car.

"I don't know yet, I guess I'll have to wing it" I shrug

"Oh come on you have to have something up your sleeve" she laughs

"That's a secret I'll never tell" I wink at her and we enjoy the rest of the day with one another. On the inside and outside I'm having the time of my life. But deep down I'm shitting my pants.

—-

Shaima: don't be fooled, we set up a timer😉Tagged: perrieedwardsLikes:2

Tagged: perrieedwards
Likes:2.5 mil
Comments:
Perrieedwards: and the amount of times we retook it.... we are very strange people.
Trentarnold66: you are beautiful ☺️ come home please
Alexoxchamberlain: damn who's the blonde? Can I get her number?
^shaima: nope she's mine
^virgilvandijk: you both lost your women to eachother
^masonmount10: they had to have came to that conclusion a while ago, if they didn't well then they're dumb😂

——

Trents POV:
Alex and I were in the middle of a fifa game when the girls had come back from their girls day. I immediately pause it and run over to Shaima and pick her up. She squeals which makes me laugh. "Hello to you to" she giggles when I place her down.

"Babe let's go Shaima and Trent have some things to talk about" Perrie nods her head towards the door. I look over to Alex who quickly books it up from his seat and heads out the door. "Good luck" Perrie tells Shay and gives her a quick hug before leaving.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask her curiously

"Nothing is wrong I just have some news," she says softly. I grab her hand and bring her towards the couch. "Keep and open mind though cause I've kept this from you for a month but I just had to make sure everything was okay before I told you anything."

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask more worried

"Trent," she takes a small photo out of her pocket and flips it around. "I'm pregnant..."

——