Chapter 57: San Siro

Trents POV:

December 7, The San Siro, honestly I don't even know why I am here. Shaima pops in a week, I should be with her. I only found out yesterday that I wasnt starting. If I had found out earlier I couldve been with her.

"why so glum chum?" Andy asks me and takes the seat next to me.

"I shouldn't be here, I think something bad is going to happen."

"What do you mean something bad?" He asks

"I just feel that being here might be bad," I sigh

"Maybe you are overthinking it?" Andy suggests

"maybe....." I start to eat while Jurgen goes over the game plan.

After Lunch we head back to our rooms and I immediately call Shay.

"Hello Beautiful" I smile as her face appears on the screen in front of me.

"Well hello handsome, hows Milan?" her soft giggle makes my face turn red.

"Beautiful, but you know what wouldve been better?"

"What would that be?" she asks

"You being here with me" I smirk.

"I wish, but I am not trying to have a baby on a plane or different city" she laughs.

"Ya ya i know" I laugh. "I cant wait to head home, our baby girl will be here in a week and I am the most excited"

"Are you prepared for the game?" she asks

"Im not even starting" I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh Neco?"

"Ya, we are already in so its not really a big deal but I would've still like to start ya know."

"ya but you sometimes have to give the youngsters the chance" she smirks. Oh I know where this is going,"Plus Its gonna be good to see my favourite right back on the field for once"

My eyes go wide "When I get back you are gonna get it" I glared at her through the phone.

"oh you know I am playing" she giggles

"Trent mate we gotta go train" Curtis says as he barges through the door.

"HI CURTIS!" Shaima yells

He comes and jumps on my bed and takes my phone "HEYYYYYYYY I heard Saf is coming over?"

"Ya shes bringing over sushi!" she chimes

"Of course she is" he laughs "I have to steal your boyfriend we gotta go"

"Go a head he is all yours"

"Perfect, bye shay, love ya" Curtis smiles

"Love ya tooooooo" she giggles and he hands me the phone "I guess Ill talk to you later?"

"Ill call you before i go to bed" I reassure her. "I love you shay"

"I love you, go have fun in training" We hung up and I throw a pillow at Curtis

"what was that for?" he asks

"For barging in without knocking dumbass" I grab my boots and we head out the door.

"Oh you will live, thats the first time ive ever done that"

"And it will be your last time"

"Would you two stop chirping at eachother we got places to be" We hear virgils loud voice from down the hall