She chuckled and let her hand run through his unruly hair, "We should get dressed and meet the others."

He nodded.

The others.

While Kakashi and Hanako had agreed to keep their relationship private, they knew they had to open up to their Team. For some reason, Kakashi didn't like the thought of Himari knowing about them. She would most likely gossip or- in the worst case, tell anyone about them, and it could reach The Hidden Leaf faster than lightning. He groaned slightly, "Let's not tell our Team about us yet, Hanako."

Her eyes widened slightly, and by the look on her face, Kakashi could tell that fear clouded her mind, and he wondered if Hanako thought he might regret the night they spent together. "Why not?" she asked quickly and furrowed her eyebrows as if she silently begged him not to break her fragile little heart.

Kakashi reached forward and let his thumb glide over her forehead to "straighten" the deep wrinkles that formed on her face. How could she ever doubt him after all that happened last night?

After looking at her beautiful face for another moment, he cleared his throat and smiled, "I don't want Himari to know. She loves to gossip, and if the Hidden Leaf finds out about us before we even get back, we may get in trouble."

Hanako sighed in relief and laid back on the flat of her back to cross her arms over her face, "For a moment, I thought-"

"I know," Kakashi interrupted her and turned on his side so he could pull her close against his chest and lean down to spread light kisses on her upper arm so she would remove them from her face, "I don't regret anything, Hanako. I want this with you."

She removed her arms and folded her hands over her stomach, "I'm sorry," she whispered, and a tiny blush highlighted her freckles.

"Don't," he started and kissed her cheek, "It's new. I get it."

Hanako smiled and turned her head to look at Kakashi. "I don't deserve you."

Kakashi chuckled and kissed Hanako's cheek, "You really don't. You deserve better, but now you're mine and won't get rid of me so easily."

Hanako laughed and nudged his side in response, "Hm. I have to talk to Naruto. God, I have to apologise. I don't want to think about his mother's anger with me."

Kakashi looked at her for a moment before snaking his arms around her waist again. "How close were you with Kushina?"

Hanako

She stopped briefly before smiling and laying her head against Kakashi's shoulder. Not having to worry about accidentally spilling a secret felt good. Hana could finally be honest and tell Kakashi everything she had always wanted to say. "Well, I was a kid back then. Five, to be exact. But my mother and Kushina were close friends, and she often took me to their house. Kushina was practically my Aunty, and when she got pregnant with Naruto, she always told me that when her precious Baby is born, I'll have to be there for it."

Kakashi hummed and let his thumbs glide over her arms, "And now look at you. Naruto loves you very much."

Instead of agreeing, she sat up and pulled her knees to her upper body to place her face onto them. "I don't deserve any of his love. I wasn't there for him when his parents died. I wasn't there for him when he needed someone to hold him. He was alone. Just like my brother, and instead of being there for him now, I kept lying to him, and now he found out-"

"Stop," Kakashi demanded softly and sat up to wrap his arms around her body. He brushed Hanako's braid away from her neck so he could gently kiss her skin, "It wasn't easy, Kireina. And now you have plenty of time to explain everything. He will forgive you. I mean, Sasuke did, and he's a fucking brat- and you convinced him, right?"