~ Chapter 12 ~

June 4th

June 4th

Kakashi

Kakashi woke up as the sun shone brightly on his face. He stretched his legs and arms away from him and yawned. When he turned to his side and opened his eyes, he saw Hanako lying on her stomach, wrapped in his blanket and sleeping deeply. The view made him smile, but he had to sigh.

Petite Menace.

Kakashi quietly got up from his bed, grabbed fresh clothes from his closet and went into his bathroom to shower. He removed his sweatpants, leaving him in nothing but tight black boxers.

Kakashi noticed Hanako's clothes neatly placed over the edge of his bathtub- her black lacy bra was the first thing that caught his eye, and his mind unconsciously travelled to the image of her round tits covered by the black lace.

He could feel his cock twitch from the thought but he sighed in annoyance about his weird arse body reacting like this to Hanako's body. He distracted his mind by taking her clothes, folding them neatly and placing them on the tiny sideboard before removing his boxers and stepping into the shower.

Exhaling deeply, he quickly washed his hair and tried to focus his mind on this day. He needed to bring Hana to a medical-nin so they could treat her ankle. Also, he needed to see his Team for Training, and he promised Asuma to get him a book about Genjutsu.

Mentally going through his to-do list, he winced slightly when he suddenly heard a scream followed by heavy sobbing.

Kakashi immediately turned off the water, jumped out of the shower, wrapped a huge bath towel around his hips, and put his mask over his face before sprinting back into his bedroom.

It was Hana.

She was crying, kicking her feet until the blanket fell from the couch. Hana whimpered something he couldn't understand, but he quickly kneeled in front of his couch and carefully placed his hand on her head. "Hanako."

"N..No! Stop... please don't do this.. you don't.." she mumbled, and tears streamed down her face.

His heart broke from seeing the tiny woman unable to wake up from her nightmare. He got back up to his feet, carefully lifted Hana in his arms, bridal style and sat back down on his couch with her in his lap. "Shh.. It's a dream, Hana. It's me, Kakashi. Wake up.." he mumbled against her ear.

Hanako

Hanako winced, quickly shot her eyes open and grabbed Kakashi's shoulders.