~ Chapter 14 ~

June 18th, 06:00 pm

Hanako

Hana: need you rn. Feeling horrible. Hokage Mountain in 10?

Shiranui: oh??? Coming, asap x

Hanako sat on top of Minato's head and stared down at the village. The sun was about to set and hulled Konoha and its beautiful buildings into cozy colours of orange and red. It was an early summer evening but the slight wind caused her to shiver and pull her knees against her chest to wrap her arms around them.

Recollecting the last days brought nothing but frustration to the tiny Kunoichi. She kissed Ko at Asuma's party- okay he kissed her, but still, she made out with Genma...twice, she flirted with Sukea and goddamn she had a crush on Kakashi Hatake.

She groaned in annoyance and pressed her face onto her knees. "Fucking stupid."

While being so freaking distracted by all the pretty Shinobi around her, Hana had lost sight of her actual goal. - To find Sasuke, to gain his trust and affection, to finally open up to him and promise him that he wasn't alone in this cruel world.

But no, Hanako rather made out with Genma and told him about her secret. Genma. Why the fuck would she do that in the first place?

"Hey," she suddenly heard from next to her and wondered how she didn't sense Genma coming.

"Hey, Genma," she mumbled but didn't look at him. He sat down besides her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

She sighed and turned her head to him, "I feel horrible."

He furrowed his eyebrows and cutely caressed the back of her head, "Why?"

"Because I completely lost sight of why I came back, Genma. Instead of gaining my brother's trust and working on our relationship, I spent more time in your bed or fantasising about other men in this village. I am hopeless."

"Oh, Hana. That's not a big deal. You just came back here, you're young and inexperienced and it's only natural that you want to try out things," he tried to calm her and kept caressing her head.

"Really? You don't think that I'm.. you know, like a-"

"A whore? Hell, no, Hanako. I think it's funny."

Hana raised her eyebrow and straightened her back so Genma dropped his hand, "What the hell is funny about that Shiranui?"

He chuckled and let his gaze wander over the village, "That you tell me that. You know, people here know that I'm not a relationship kind of man and that I had a lot of women in my life but not one person would dare to call me out for that. But when women do it, they Slutshame them, it's pathetic don't you think?"

Hana's eyes widened and she stared at Genma's face. He was right. People would call her a slut for the things she did, and she didn't even have sex with anyone. Genma was the only person she was ever intimate with, yet, when people would find out that she flirted with men and even kissed another, she'd be a whore.