~ Chapter 4 ~

May 19th

May 19th

~ later that night ~

Hanako

Hana: Hi, Sensei. It's Hanako.

Kakashi Sensei:) : will you make it to training tmw if ur up this late, Shojo? it's 11:22pm

Hana: lol. Don't worry about me, Kakashi Sensei

Kakashi Sensei:) : that's my job

Hana: Nah. I'm a woman now... so, shut up, would you?

Kakashi Sensei:) : ...feisty.

Hana: heh. Goodnight, Akumu

Kakashi Sensei:) : Goodnight, Hanako.

Kakashi Sensei:) : It's good to have you back.

May 20th

Hanako

The next day came quickly, and Hana was already up early to meet some old friends.

Dressed in her Shinobi attire -black shorts with fishnet tights underneath, a black long-sleeve shirt, her mask and a little pouch wrapped around her thigh- she took a stroll through the village with Kurenai, catching up on all the gossip that had happened over the last six years.

After spending most of her days with Jiraiya, Hanako was thankful to be back and have some quality girl time with her friend Kurenai.

"Asuma decided to throw a welcome back party for you tomorrow night, Hana. Will you come?" she asked as she scanned over some mission reports her student Hinata had given her before.

Hana mindlessly twirled a Shuriken around her index finger and sighed quietly, "do I have to?"

Kurenai grinned and lifted her eyes from the reports to send Hana a feigned death stare. "Someone throws a party in honour of you, and you ask me if you have you attend?"

Hanako chuckled slightly, "You guys just want a reason to drink."

"Yes and no. Please come, okay? Everyone missed you, and Asuma sounded really excited this morning."

"I'll think about it. By the way, what is going on between you and Sarutobi?" Hana side-eyed her friend and shoved the Shuriken back into her little pouch, and grabbed her phone.

Kurenai closed the report sheets and pressed them against her chest to cross her arms in front of them. "I thought you never asked. We are officially dating now!" she cheered and jumped in front of Hana, walking backwards when Hana didn't stop in her tracks. "It's been six months now, and he's a real sweetheart!"