~ Chapter 32 ~

~ one day later, evening ~

July 9th

Hanako

"We're almost there," she announced loud enough for everyone to hear her. "Suna begins right behind this hill."

She pulled her backpack to the front, grabbed a blank paper and a pen and crouched down in the sand. Hana propped her knee up and put the paper on it to write a little note.

 Hana propped her knee up and put the paper on it to write a little note

Hana folded the paper and looked up at Kakashi. "Sensei," she said expressionlessly.

He looked at her with slightly widened eyes, "Yes?"

She got up, grabbed his wrist and placed the letter into his palm. "Please send Pakkun to the palace and make sure he'll deliver this message to Kankuro."

"Did you tell him to be aware of me?" Himari asked her with a tad too much amusement in her voice for Hana's liking.

Hana scoffed, "Oh, no need to tell him that. He'll notice that." She looked back at Kakashi, her hand still around his wrist and her fingertips on his palm, "Please."

Kakashi took a deep breath and nodded before closing his palm and crouching down to summon only Pakkun.

"Boss," Pakkun said and cutely sat down in front of Kakashi.

"Please take this little note and deliver it to the palace. It's important," he said strictly and bound the little letter to his collar.

"Yes, Boss." He looked at Hana, who immediately crouched down to him and scratched him behind his ear.

"Thank you, my sweetie," she said in her baby voice.

Kakashi straightened his legs again and sighed, "He's not a pet."

Hana scoffed and picked Pakkun up, "Don't listen to him. Thank you for doing this for me." She cutely kissed him on top of his nose and put Pakkun down afterwards.

Pakkun chuckled, and Hana could swear, even though he was just a dog, he blushed from all her affection. "I'll hurry!" He said and disappeared with a poof.