~ Chapter 26 ~

~ flashback the , night of the Uchiha Massacre ~

Hanako {12 years old}

Itachi towered over the young girl with his drawn sword while she cried for help. "Stop crying, Hanako! No one will come and save you here."

Little Hanako couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her beloved big brother attempted to kill her. Itachi has always been her safe haven. She could talk to him whenever she felt bad or was in trouble.

Her big brother, who always fought the guys in the village who got too close to Hana. Especially the boys from Itachi's class at the academy who took a liking to the tiny girl.

Hana has always been sweet. Her eyes were big and dark purple, her hair long and dark brown. A beautiful dark brown that shimmered ever so beautifully in the sun.

The little girl crawled into the corner of her room, trying to escape her older brother as fast as she could. "Why are you doing this, nee-san??"

He followed her without saying a word and pushed her down on her back with his foot, and crouched down next to Hana. His eyes changed, he awakened his Sharingan long ago, but his red eyes were different. They had a weird pattern that Hana had never seen before. She suddenly felt a stinging pain in her head, making her scream for dear life. "I-Itachi! W-where is Sasuke?"

Itachi

"I'll go find him right after you." he poked her forehead, and her vision went blank when he shot his fire-style Justu right at the tiny girl in front of him. He hated himself for doing this to his sister. But did he really have any other choice? If not him- it would've be Danzo who'd kill his clan.. Including his siblings, and he would never let this happen.

Itachi had never planned to kill Hana; he just wanted to make it look like he did, so people wouldn't ever get behind his real intentions.

Hanako

Hanako screamed in pain as her clothes melted together with her smooth porcelain skin; She felt her hair burning until a stinging pain ran through the right side of her upper body. Her eyes started to burn from the smoke the flames created.

Quickly crawling over to the window and pulling herself up on the windowsill, the tiny Uchiha slammed her fist through the thick glass of her window, not realising the fresh Oxygen flow let the fire spread even more. Itachi watched her screaming, secretly ripping his heart out as she desperately tried to extinguish her burning skin.

Moments with her parents appeared before her eyes, and she started to feel light and free.

Kushina and Minato were twirling around in their kitchen, cooking dinner for her. Kushina took Hana's hands and pressed them against her growing tummy, telling her to take care of her Baby and be their favorite aunty Hana.