~ Chapter 11 ~

June 5th

June 5th

~ 3 am ~

Kakashi

"Why are we here?" She closed the umbrella, leaned it against the wall and crossed her arms in front of her chest to look up at Kakashi.

"It's pouring. I won't carry you through the whole village when my apartment is right here. I'll treat your ankle," he said with his usual uninterested tone and closed the door behind Hana.

"You don't have to. I'll see Tsunade or Sakura tomorrow morning."

Kakashi chuckled "yes, you should. I'm not a medical-nin, but I need to clean your wound so it won't get infected. Take your clothes off, Shojo. You'll get sick."

Hanako's eyes widened, and her cheeks heated up quickly. "I will not take my fucking clothes off!"

Kakashi sighed, "I'll give you something from me, and you can change in my bathroom. Hanako, your clothes are soaked, and it's cold. Do you want to catch a cold?"

She narrowed her eyes and pouted beneath her mask. "No.."

Not responding any further, he walked past her into his bedroom to grab a long-sleeved black shirt and a new mask. Walking back to her, he carefully picked her up again and carried her into his bathroom. "Be careful with your ankle. I'll wait in my room for you."

"T-Thank you, Sensei.." Hana mumbled and closed the bathroom door.

Hanako

Taking a deep breath, Hanako slowly took her clothes off and neatly placed them on the edge of Kakashi's bathtub. She removed everything except her black lacy panties and stepped in front of his mirror. Quickly unravelling her messy bun, she took the hairbrush from Kakashi's sink and tried to ease the shabby look as best as possible before cleaning herself from the dust, rain and dirt.

When she was done, Hana pulled over the mask and the black long-sleeved shirt that Kakashi had given her. She automatically closed her eyes as she smelled his familiar scent, filling her tummy with butterflies.

Hana sighed and opened her eyes to inspect herself in Kakashi's mirror. His shirt was way too big for her but comfortably pooled around the middle of her thighs, hiding everything the silver-haired Sensei wasn't allowed to see.

Kakashi

Kakashi went to his kitchen to get the first aid kit and carried it to his bedroom to place it on his couch. He then removed his flak vest and neatly hung it over a chair so it could dry.