Chapter 45 2068 Oma Time

When the world of distraction was the end of the world, Decade was about to Destroy of this World. But Decade tell them to fall back at the Castle and Kaito was run away. All the Citizens was keep running away by all Kamen Rider's Enemies. Geiz, Woz and the other was looking at the city, even Souchirou and Satsuki was same.

Woz: Fallen enimies of past Kamen Riders have been reborn, and unleashed. Swartz is intent on destroying the World. Only two pages remain... Until the end of the world.

At Sakurada Castle

They went back to Castle and meet Souchirou and Satsuki at the living room then listen Tsukasa said.

Tsukasa: Originally, the other Kamen Riders existed in their own timelines. But now, it's all merged together.

Shuu: Merged together...

Kanade: So their own World and all Kamen Rider was doesn't existed.

Aoi: So the tower, and the giant wind same at the wall, they're from the world of other Riders?

Tsukasa: Swartz has combined all of the Rider worlds into one, in order to destroy it.

Souchirou: He destroy of the world?

Haruka: But how did he do it?

Tsukasa: With your kid help, Sougo.

Akane: What?

Tsukasa: When he were young, he gave his the power to mainpulate space-time. His the one who pulled the Rider worlds together.

They were hear Sougo was the one who using the power of Mainpulate space-time and they were shock.

Akane: It can't be...

Tsukasa: Once his had all the Watchers, the worlds were unified into one.

Shuu: All of this fighting...

Haruka: It's all been helping Swartz?!

Woz: This simply tells us that our enemy has laid a complex trap.

Geiz: So what do we do now?

Tsukasa: Like I said, we destroy the world.

Teru: Destroy the world?

Misaki: Why are you say that?

Tsukasa: It's alright at its end. However... We can abandon the world, but we can't really abandon the people, can we?

Sougo: Alright, I'll follow your plan.

Aoi: Sougo...?

Satsuki: You're sure you can do that?

Sougo: Swartz said that I had to choose...

Sougo remember after Swartz said choose the three path, is Tsukuyomi, Himself and the Path of Oma Zi-O.

Sougo: I'm saying no to all three. I'm choose the fourth option. Gamble, or not.

Tsukasa: Even if your ants is the fate of the world?

Shuu: You just said, Fate of the World.

Souchirou: Yeah, and you gonna Destroy of the world now.

Tsukasa: Alright, so here's our plan.

After Tsukasa making a plan, Geiz, Tsukuyomi and Woz with Sakurada siblings went outside to help citizens to evacuate the city. Sougo was stay in the castle. He was looking at his pictures with his Sakurada family, while Tsukasa was sitting here.

Sougo: I should Get going too.*to Tsukasa* Hang on... I didn't want to say this around the other, but there's a catch to this whole thing.

Tsukasa: You would-