Chapter 2 Best Match 2017

Inside a dark room, Woz is sitting on a chair while reading his book.

Woz: According to this book, in September of 2018... An ordinary high schooler, Tatsuki Sougo, has future wherien he become the King and ruler of time, Oma Zi-O. In order to prevent this, Geiz and Tsukuyomi arrive from the future. However, Tatsuki Sougo chooses to obtain the power of Kamen Rider Zi-O and defeats Another Build. Then Zi-O steal the power of Kamen Rider Build, taking his first step on becoming the overlord.

Then he close the book.

Woz: Oh! Perhaps I've read too far ahead.

Back at the Fight

Geiz has transform and use the power of Ghost and face Zi-O.

Geiz: Ikuzo, Oma Zi-O!

He summon four Parka Ghost from the giant Eyecon at his shoulders and ran toward Zi-O.

Zi-O dodge the ghosts that attacking him but soon get hit. Then Geiz rapidly punch him making Zi-O back off and holding his chest in pain.

Zi-O: I've got a bad feeling about this.

He run toward him and land some few kicks and punches. Zi-O use his hands to block but got punched away.

Geiz: You haven't done anything wrong yet, in this time. But this is for the sake of future.

He press the Ridewatches.

Finish Time! Ghost!

He press the belt' button and spin it. He jumped.

Omega Time Burst!!!

He kicked Zi-O in full strength but he stopped by Tsukuyomi in Time Mazine and blow away to the ground.

Geiz: Tsukuyomi!

Aoi:*sigh* Thank god.

Kanade: Almost got kick him.

Then Tsukuyomi turn to Zi-O.

Tsukuyomi: Zi-O, you have to run!

Akane: Yeah, run!

Shuu: We meet you back to the house!

Zi-O: Okay, but...

He look at the hand with watch has a word is bike.

Zi-O: Bike?*take watch's Bike* I can do this!

Zi-O press the watch and Summon the bike even his Siblings was shock to see his Frosted Brother Summoned.

Shuu: Whoa! He can summon the bike?

Akane: Is unbelievable.

Zi-O ride on the bike and drive away even Geiz was still summon the Bike.

Geiz: I don't think so!

He take out the bike and chase Zi-O. He quickly drive away to another road until he stop under ground and hide, even Geiz was drive to another road and Zi-O immediately escape.

Geiz was still looking at Zi-O and stop the road about he lost him. Tsukuyomi arrive with Time Mazine even Geiz was de-henshin and look to Tsukuyomi.

Geiz: What are you trying to pull?! Why did you stop me?!

Tsukuyomi: I don't really know myself.

Geiz: Well, don't stop me next time. I have to beat him.

Back at the place bushes the mysterious boy went to the boy after lose Zi-O.

???: Zi-O got his power after all. Well, no matter. Everything's going as expected, so far.

He tap the boy and reveal back to Another Build.