Chapter 19 The Quiz Shock 2040

In the White room...

Shiro Woz was sitting there.

Shiro Woz: As it written in this book, average High Schooler Tatsuki Sougo embarks on a path which leads him to become the King of time, Oma Zi-O. However, with the sudden appearance of an alternate Woz- That's me, by the way... The power of the rider from the future, Kamen Rider Shinobi, is stolen. After which I guide Geiz Revive to become the savior of all by defeating Zi-O on the Day of Oma, undoing the history of Oma Zi-O. But for now, a question... Another Rider from the future will appear...

At Royal High School...

Aoi, Akane and Kanade's school was under attack by Another Rider is some sort a Quit

                   (Another Quit)

He attack teacher and ask some questions.

Another Quiz: Give me some knowledge.

Akane, Aoi, Kanade and Karen. Karen was Akane Childhoodfriends, she was one of her classmates.

Karen: He attacking our teachers.

Akane: Kanade, Where Nii-san and Geiz?

Kanade: He'll be here any second!

Sougo and Geiz arrive amd he still wearing his school uniform and transform into Kamen Rider Zi-O and Geiz and save Teacher. Karen was shock to see Sougo transform into Kamen Rider.

Karen:*to Akane* Wait, Your Brother can transform?! You never told me about this?!

Akane: That's because he a secret?

Zi-O and Geiz using gun and bow to shoot at Another Quiz and fell on the ground.

Geiz: Let's end this quickly.

Time Change!

???: Hold it!

They turn around and saw the man wearing a hat.

???: That's monster's mine.

Geiz: And who the hell are you?

The man take hi necklace and the belt appear on his waist and take out the quiz.