Chapter 5 Switch on 2011

In the Dark room.

Woz: As it is written in this book, in September of 2018, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the King of time, Oma Zi-O. By solving the case of an unbeatable game the caused players to fall into a coma, our hero procure the power of Kamen Rider Ex-aid. And awaiting Tatsuki Sougo are two more legendary Riders... The keyword is... "Shooting star."

The scene change and show a white Rider is looking at a school and felt really happy to be there.

At City...

Everyone is moving around and do their daily life until the time stopped. Uhr and Hora show up.

Uhr: So, Zi-O messed up you plan too, huh? And you said it would be a breeze! That's precious, Hora.

He keep laughing at her.

Hora: There's even nothing even remotely precious about you!

She at him but suddenly, both of them unable to move but still can talk.

Uhr: That's...

Hora: Swartz!

A guy in purple clothes appear and walk to them. He take a chocolate bar from one of the stopped guy and stop in front of Uhr and Hora.

 He take a chocolate bar from one of the stopped guy and stop in front of Uhr and Hora

(Swartz)

Swartz: Good Hora, your senses are sharp. Uhr...

He patted Uhr's head.

Swartz: Would you like some chocolate?

Uhr: Don't treat me like a child, Swartz!

Swartz: I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves. But the flow of time move steadily towards Oma Zi-O awakening. We must stem the flow of time and crown a new king. Keep that in mind.

Swartz take Uhr's hand and put the chocolate bar at his hand. He walk away and the time re-start.

At the Park...

Sougo is walking home and saw students are talking to each other. Then he saw two boys from his school.

Boy 1: Did you think who you gonna be vote by Royal.

Boy 2: I think Aoi, is the best girl as Queen.

Boy 1: C'mon, Akane was the best ever, even she was a strong and catch off the thief.

Boy 2: Yeah, as friends who gonna vote this time.

Boy 1: Yeah! Wanna grab some food?

Boy 2: Sure!

Sougo just watch them. He unable to make friends with anyone because they think his dream to become a king is pointless.

Sougo: Friends...?

He remember what Tsukuyomi and Geiz told him before.

Sougo(In mind): At least I hope I can... Like my frosted Siblings did.