Chapter 9 Genm Master 2016

In the dark room

Woz: As it is written in this book, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the overlord of time, Oma Zi-O. After taking the power of Kamen Rider Wizard, his era of reign loom ever closer... Until another king arrive to impede his Ascension.*close book* But I suppose those events are still in the future, for you...

At Casino...

Everyone was playing at Casino until the time was Freezing.

Hora: Urh. I went to the trouble of helping you... But you still messed up.

Urh: It wasn't my fault. The one we chose for Wizard was just too pathetic.

Swartz arrive at the casino.

Swartz: Do you know how Oma Zi-O rose to conquer all of time? Because he acted in accordance with his desires. He never doubted his right as a King. Do you see what I am saying?

Urh: Just get to the point, Swartz...

Hora: The people we've been trying to turn into the new King... They didn't want it enough?

Urh: In that case, I'll find us the perfect candidate.

He take dart and shoot at point.

Urh: Just you wait...

At Castle town was changed with giant Temple.

(A/N: Ignore the cherry blossoms.)

The man was wearing a king clothing and black Cloak was walking on the street. He remembers about the boy who give him power as the king.

At Sakurada House

All Sakurada siblings with Geiz and Tsukuyomi was looking at Souchirou and Satsuki wedding photo at Castle.

Tsukuyomi: So, you really married with King Souchirou at Castle?

Satsuki: Yes, we're married when my husband became a King and I as a queen.

Geiz: Never thought Souchirou was look like Demon King.

When they hear Geiz said Souchirou is Demon King, Satsuki was mad about him.

Satsuki: Stop saying about my Husband.

Aoi: Yeah, my father was not a Demon King.

Kanade: Yeah, he was a good King like for loving people.

Misaki: Yeah, he was a good king.

Sougo: Then maybe someday I want to be like him.

Shuu: Even you not a prince yet.

Just then Haruka was enter the living room about the emergency.

Haruka: This is big trouble!

Hikari: Trouble?