Chapter 10 Hawk, Tiger and Grasshopper 2010

In the dark room

Woz: As it is written in this book, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the overlord of time, Oma Zi-O. However, there are other who would rise up to try and claim the throne. Dan Kuroto utilizes the power of Another OOO in a bid to control the country, while Tatsuki Sougo and his siblings being down the path of dominantion by joining his army. And ultimately, Tatsuki Sougo encounters yet Another Legend, Hino Eiji. And the power of OOO shall-*close his book* Oh dear... As usual, I've read too far ahead.

At Temple...

Prison

The Beastmen girl and the boy was meet the member of Diet, Hino Eiji, Kamen Rider OOO.

Eiji: What's your name?

Michiru: Michiru Kagemori.

Tee: And I Tee Kezama.

Nazuna: Nazuna Hiwatashi. I've see you on TV, you're a member of the Diet.

Eiji was standing up and head the the door.

Eiji: We need the get out of here. I have something I need to do.

Michiru: What do you mean...?

Eiji: I'm going to meet with this king, and put an end to this.

Tee: But, how do we get out, even the door was already in lock Chain.

Michiru: Well then...

Michiru morph into Gorilla arms, even Eiji was shock she was a Beastman. Michiru push the door and the chain was broking, then the door was already unlock.

Eiji: Amazing!

Tee: Mr Eiji, my friend was Beastmen because we just need to get on safe place.

Eiji: Safe place?

Nazuna: We explain later. I'll lead you. I know My way around this place.

Hallway...

Sougo and his Siblings was walk around to see. Even They tell Sougo.

Akane: Nii-chan, you really sure we just gonna work here?

Aoi: But, we are Souchirou's kid, not even we work at Dan Foundation.

Shuu: He even think about his want to be King.

Sougo and his Siblings saw Eiji, Tee, Michiru and Nazuna was try to escape, even Michiru was looking at them and walk downstairs unit Woz appear again on behind.

Woz: He has the potential to become a king As well.

Shuu: Woz.

Aoi: You here now.

Sougo: I know. It's like... I can sense the power Surrounding him.

Woz: Most impressive, my lord! The basis of his strength is his desire.

*Desire...*

At Kuroto Office

They search Dan Kuroto on his office, but no one here.

???: Welcome, Representative.

They turn around and saw Kuroto was standing there.

Eiji: I'm here to stop you for your surpass King Souchirou.

Kuroto: And you'd risk your life to do so?

He call his Kuzu Yummy on behind.

Eiji: Of course. As long as you're making people suffer, I'll do whatever it takes to stop you.