Chapter 38 2019 The Chosen of Kabuto

After destroy the first Giant meteor, the second was huge red Meteor was came.

Zi-O: This one's ten- a hundred times bigger! If that thing hits the Earth...!

Just then he hear Faiz phone sounds and he pick up.

Zi-O: Hello, Woz?

At Sakurada Royal Castle

They all went to castle immediately and take ramen cup with latter of hell. While Hana and Karen was went to his parents and evacuation.

Woz: My lord, I advise you to retreat. We must reconsider our strategy.

Souchirou and Satsuki with maid and butler to making some food to evacuate.

At under the bridge River

Kiryuin Sou was on the river and Geiz was found him. He was climb up and Geiz went and him.

Geiz: Kiryuin! Where are you going?

Kiryuin: To find my Brother... I will protect Kageyama, even for my Mother.

Geiz: Wait!

Geiz went to Kiryuin and stop him.

Geiz: The Kageyama you knew is gone...

Kiryuin: I don't care if he's Worm now. He's still my precious little bro.

Kiryuin was smirk and walk away, Geiz has to fellow him.

In dark room...

Woz: There now remain 3 Watches that Tatsuki Sougo must collect. Will Kiryuin Sou the son of Ragyo, Another Kabuto, lead him to this next one? Or will it be Kagami Amada, Kamen Rider Gatack? Meanwhile a Colossal Meteor is rapidly approaching Earth.

The colossal Meteor was blocking the sun.

At Sakurada Royal Castle

Woz was drawing the pictures and show them the plane.

Woz: If we are to destroy the metor, this is are only option.

Kanade: You drawing this picture as destroy meteor?

Woz: Correct. Sougo carry me to it. Then with Ginga Finally's Solar mode, I will destroy it for within.

Sougo: Got it.

Sougo was look around and didn't see Kagami.

Sougo: Huh, where did Mr. Kagami go?

Juzzo: I just calling him but didn't answer.

Shuu: He appears to have been abducted.

Sougo: What?

Woz: He was likely taken captive by Kageyama.

Tsumugu: And there was a note indicating such.

Sougo: Hell?

He take a latter and reading.

Sougo: If you want Kagami Amada back...

Haruka: Bring Fourze and Ginga watch to us...

Sougo:*shocked* Holy moly, they did capture him!

"What?!"

Back at Geiz, he was fellow Kiryuin Sou.

Geiz: Why are you so obsessed with Kageyama, anyway?

Kiryuin: Go on laugh... If he ever needs to be put down... I'll be the one to do it. Once again... By my own hands.

He was talk about he been kill his brother Kageyama. Then Geiz was remember about he talk with Sougo to stop him. Then he hear the phone nd pick up.