Chapter 32 2001 Unknown memory

Agito was fighting all Another Agito Zombie he changed into blue armor the staff and slash Zombie, and he changed red, even Tsukuyomi was holding his faiz phone and saw is disappear and Hora was holding.

???: That's enough.

He turn around and saw Hora was holding faiz phone at Tsukuyomi and Kanade.

Hora: Don't you care what happens to her?

Another Agito was hit Agito, Urh was arrive at zombie Agito.

Urh: Good boy.

Swartz: I didn't ask for you help.

Hora: Quit action tough, this is because you were dragging you feet.

???: Tsukuyomi!

Sougo and the other was arrive and saw Kamen Rider Agito.

Karen: So many Zombie Agito?

Woz: It appears that I was correct.

Geiz: That's Kamen Rider Agito.

They take out Watch and Hora was speaking.

Hora: Not another move!

They saw Hora was take Tsukuyomi and Kanade was victim and Urh was take out blink Watch on Another Agito Zombie and he stop freeze then he take Agito power even Souchirou back form and the blink Watch was turn on Agito.

Shuu: He made a Ride Watcher!

Another Agito was rush to Shouichi.

Tsukuyomi: What's out!

Just then the Time was stop freeze, Tsukuyomi was look around, even Swartz was saw Tsukuyomi was using.

Woz: As it is written here... Recent graduate Tatsuki Sougo embarks on a path. Which will lead him to become the King of time, Oma Zi-O. In order to obtain power befitting of an overload. He must gather the remaining Watchers of which there are six. However, the first power he sets out to obtain, that of Agito, is about to be taken by our enemies.

When the time move, Sougo anf and the other was look around, Hora was released Faiz phone.

Sougo: What was that?

Hora: Who stopped the time just now?

Swartz:*look at Tsukuyomi* Look like I was right...

Urh: Without this, Tatsuki Sougo won't be able to gain the power of Oma Zi-O.

He insert on Another Agito and become Kamen Rider Agito even they were shock to see.

Agito!

Akane: He become Agito...?

He ran away even Souchirou was lost his power.

Urh: This one is mine.

Urh was start follow Agito.

Swartz: We'll see how that turns out.

Hora was follow Swartz walk away and Tsukuyomi was stop him.

Tsukuyomi: Wait! Tell me, what do you know about my past?

Swartz was ignored and walk away with Hora.

At Sakurada House

When the other back to his house. Shouichi was testing Satsuki cooking meal to him and eating.

Satsuki: This is nerve-wracking...

Haruka: So this is Agito you were talking about.

Kanade: Yeah, he lost his power when Urh taking.