Chapter 26 Geiz Revive 2019

In dark room

Kuro Woz: As it is written in this book, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the King of time, Oma Zi-O. A mysterious Young man, Kazamaru Hiryuu has emerged from obscurity. He is Another Zi-O, an Enemy that cannot be defeated by Zi-O. And now... Myokoin Geiz is about to become Geiz Revive. Acquiring the power needed to beat Zi-O.

Back at Fight

Zi-O and Another Zi-O was still fighting with sword, even they were Duel and facing each other and Zi-O press belt even Another Zi-O was same.

Rider Finish Time!

King's Ka-Shinkt Slash!

They slash each other and explosion. Zi-O was fell on the ground and de-henshin, he getting up and look at Another Zi-O is gone and he already passout.

Geiz and Shiro Woz was watching Sougo on the stairs.

Shiro Woz: I am disappointed in you my savior... It would appear that you are no longer concerned with defeating the Overlord.

Geiz was angry and he grab Shiro Woz's shirt.

Geiz: That's a load of crap...!

Shiro Woz: The Geiz Revive watch did not activate, That's is all the proof I need. It exists to defeat the Overlord. You could say it responds to you will. Right now, you are little more than a beast with no fangs. I ask of you to try and remember your mission. Otherwise, how can you ever face Tsukuyomi again?

Shiro Woz was leaving, Geiz was still look at Sougo amd he walk away.

Sougo was still dreaming and saw Zi-O ll fighting with Geiz again.

???: Sougo...

???: Nii-chan...

???: Sougo Nii-san, wake up.

Sougo slowly wake up and saw his Siblings was there.

Aoi: Thanks god you awake.

Akane: What happened to you?

Sougo: I don't know? That's must have been the Day of Oma...

???: Dreaming again, My lord?

They saw Kuro Woz was standing there.

Hikari: Kuro Woz?

Kuro Woz: Are you unhurt?

Sougo: Yeah, somehow...

Misaki: Hiryuu was Another Zi-O like Sougo Nii-san.

Kuro Woz: Another Zi-O... A troublesome foe, indeed. It takes the power of a Rider to defeat a Rider... But the same could be said for your foes

Shuu: You said Foes?

Shuu and Teru help Sougo to getting up.

Kuro Woz: You power as Zi-O ll may seem unbeatable, but it would appear that Another Zi-O is its one weakness.

Kanade: You couldn't said sooner...

They went back to his house.

Tsukuyomi was ride the Time Mazine and heading to 2009 past. Swartz was watching Tsukuyomi was heading the past.

Swartz: Tsukuyomi is heading towards the days...

Swartz was walk inside the tower, Urh and Hora was standing there outside even he was terrified about Hiryuu will become Overlord.

Urh: Hora, I thought we were looking for a different King to rewrite the history of Oma Zi-O. Or am I wrong?

Hora: Of course, we're still doing that.