Chapter 29 Blade Joker? 2019

After Election and Day of Oma, Shuu was already Became King, Sougo was already became Prince thank to Geiz and Tsukuyomi was decided to live with Sakurada family even Kuro Woz was same too.

In dark room

Kuro Woz: As it is written in this book, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the King of time, Oma Zi-O. Though branching for their final battle at Colosseum, He and Geiz chosen to cooperate and blaze a path of the future. Since Shuu become King and my lord become Prince. And thus, the group is once again residing under the house. Sougo, Sakurada siblings, Geiz, Tsukuyomi... As well as... Me.

Kuro Woz was enter the Sakurada House.

At Electrical Grid

Shiro Woz was working with Swartz, he was holding the dark Blade watch.

Shiro Woz: And I am free to use this however I wish?

Swartz: Of course. But remember... These are two kinds of people. Ones that make use of other people, and ones that get used. Those who make use dedicated their minds to lofty goals. The likes of which the used could never comprehend. And I wonder... Which kind of person are you?

Swartz was leaf and Shiro Woz have found who perfect can turn on Another Rider.

At Jacaranda Cafe

By the girl name is Amane Kurihara

(Amane Kurihara)

She was still working on the job at Jacaranda Cafe, until she will remember about his close friend Hajime Aikawa at the photo.

At night when the cafe is close. Shiro Woz was enter the cafe.

Amane: Sorry, we're already closed.

Shiro Woz: I am not mere customer. I come to grant you power.

Amane: Give me Power...?