Chapter 22 Zi-O Stronger! 2019

In the Dark room...

Kuro Woz: As it is written in this book, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the King of time, Oma Zi-O. He was faced with a new enemy, one who cannot be defeated... Another Ryuga. As Zi-O struggles, he is confronted with an alternate Tatsuki Sougo from within the Mirror World. But My lord beggins to strike back against his foes, with the power of Oma Zi-O.

Back at Fight...

Zi-O was lying on the ground and Dark Zi-O was tell him.

Dark Zi-O: Not going to use it? The Ultimate power you received from Woz...

Zi-O take out his new watch ans Dark Zi-O was saw.

Dark Zi-O: Now you see, that's how you do it... That's how you show the true darkness within. Even you were Adopted by King Souchirou. You could never become great, beloved King as the Prince.

Then he close to Zi-O.

Dark Zi-O: The only way to beat Another Ryuga is become Oma Zi-O. Now show me what you're going to do.

He push Sougo and finish him.

Finish Time! Time Break!

Dark Zi-O was about to Kick Zi-O.

Back on the real world...

Shuu and Kanade was searching Sougo and they were not found yet. Geiz and Tsukuyomi was heading to Sakurada House.

Tsukuyomi: Are you alright?

Geiz: I thought about beating Zi-O for so long... But I never considered what comes after that...

Tsukuyomi: I can relate... I was the same way.

Geiz: I even considered sacrificing an innocent person just to take down our enemy...

Geiz remember about Shiro Woz said to Erase Kido Shinji.

Geiz: Anyone that would humor the idea has no right dreaming of a peaceful future.

Tsukuyomi: Sougo wouldn't even weigh the option... I think this is good time to ask again... Geiz, do you really think that Sougo is capable of becoming the Oma Zi-O that we know?

At Sakurada House...

Shuu and Kanade was already inside the house, even Tsukuyomi and Geiz was already home.

Tsukuyomi: Where's Sougo?

Kanade: About that...

Shuu: He already enter the mirror!

Tsukuyomi:*shocked* What...?!

Aoi: I already call my dad and he tell all the agent to search for him and...

Just then they all hear the mirror sounds and Sougo came out from Tv, even they were shock.

Sougo: Ow...

Akane: Nii-chan?!

Shiori: Welcome home.

Teru: He been stuck on the TV, all the time?!

Misaki: Eh! No way?!

Haruka: Where did you come from...?

Aoi:*call his dad back* Is okay, he already here.

Sougo: The Mirror World, I think...

Kanade was slash Sougo's face.

Sougo: Kanade, what is that for?

Kanade: Idiot... You know I was worried you gone...

Kanade was closed to Sougo and crying.

Kanade:*crying* Idiot... Idiot...

Kamen Rider Zi-O x Joukamachi no Dandelion जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें