Chapter 20 Final Answer? 2040

In the Dark room.

Kuro Woz: As it is written in this book, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the King of time, Oma Zi-O. Then came Kamen Rider Quiz, Douan Mondo, of the year 2040. Thus Zi-O and Geiz begin a battle centered around him.

Back to Fight

Geiz was fighting with Quiz, even Sougo went to Geiz but Shiro Woz was stop him to them. Aoi, Kanade and Akane was same with Shiro Woz clone.

Shiro Woz: I'd perfer you not interfere, Overlord. Now my savior, let's proceed with your second practice session.

Geiz was grab Quiz's arm and push him away.

Kanade: Mondo can't facing anymore?

Akane: We got the do something?!

Sougo: Kuro Woz, come out!

Kuro Woz came out from the stairs.

Kuro Woz: What is it, my overlord?

Sougo: I want to help Mondo get away.

Sougo waa about to get upstairs, Akane using his power to grab Aoi and Kanade to Kuro Woz.

Kuro Woz: It's against my better judgement, but... As you wish.

He use his scarf to taks Quiz and Sougo with his Sister to get away. Geiz and Shiro Woz was disappointed. Hora went to Tamotsu.

Hora: Now's our chance.

She take Dark Watch on Tamotsu's body and press.

Quiz!

She insert on Tamotsu's body and transform into Another Quiz.

Hora: Let's go.

Another Quiz walk with Hora even Woz was laughing.

Woz: Hahaha. Each and every onle of them, turning tail and fleeing like a whipped dog... Wouldn't you say so, my savior?

Geiz de-henshin and still want to find Quiz.

At Sakurada House

Mondo was sitting there with Haruka and Misaki at dinner table, Sougo was think about last time when his father was take the watch and run away.

Sougo: Mondo... You're trying to find out how your dad feels for your mom's sake, right?

Mondo: Yeah.

Kanade: Your mom's sake. Not for your own?

Mondo: I already told you. There nothing to be gained by fixing my relationship with him.

Misaki: Then why do you hold onto a watch that doesn't even tell time?

Sougo: Yeah, it was your dad's, right?

Mondo hear Sougo said about his father, Tsukuyomi went out the door and saw Geiz was sitting outside.

Tsukuyomi: Geiz, what are you going to do?

Geiz: We have to beat that Another Rider, and we need the Kamen Rider Quiz Watch to do it.  But if we take it, his memories will disappear.

Tsukuyomi waa sitting with Geiz.

Tsukuyomi: And Mondo won't be able to confirm how his father really feels...

Geiz: Yeah... What do you think Zi-O would do at a time like this?

Tsukuyomi: I think he'd with Prince and Princess try to prioritize Mond's fellings.

Geiz was get up and had a chance to defeat Quiz.