Chapter 6 555-913 2003

At the dark room.

Woz: As it is written in this book, in September of 2018, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the King of time, Oma Zi-O. In order to investigate a series of disappearances, he infiltrates Sakuragaoka High School, where he procures the power of Kamen Rider Fourze. However, there was another Kamen Rider lurking within...

Back at Fight

At 2011

Another Faiz was reveal back to Another Fourze and he press another belt.

Gatling on

A holographic Gatling Module appear and he shoot at Zi-O and Geiz to cause Explosion. Then Geiz take out Ghost watch and insert the watch.

Ghost!

Armor Time! Kaiga! Ghost!

He summoned four Parka Ghost and attack Another Fourze and fall on the ground. Then he stand up and ran away.

Zi-O: Did he just turn back...?

Back at 2018...

At Wearhouse...

Takumi was still protect Tsukuyomi and Sakura from Kusaka.

Kusaka: Inu, what the hell do you think you're doing?.

Takumi: Isn't it obvious? I'm here to stop you!

Takumi rush to Kusaka and pull him then he push Takumi. Sakura was ran away.

Tsukuyomi: Wait a minute!

Tsukuyomi try to catch but Takumi and Kusaka was blocked the way they were still fight and she pass away.

When she get outside, Sakura was already gone. Even Kensuki and Takumi went outside and lost him.

Kensuki: Lost her...

Takumi: Kusaka!

Kusaka was angry and grab Takumi shirt.

Kusaka: Inui, this has nothing to do with you!

He released Takumi and walk away even Tsukuyomi doesn't know what happens to him.

(Night)

Sakurada House...

Sougo and Geiz went back to 2018 and back to his house. Even he meet his siblings, about his parents are still in castle at work. He put the Fourze watch on the Dizer until Teru and Shiori saw the new.

Teru: Wow! You got new Watch!

Shiori: Nii-chan, awesome.

Sougo: Yeah, about failed to fight Another Rider.

Aoi: Oh, before that, There's someone here came to our house.

Aoi point at Takumi who sitting on the dinner table even he was looking at Sougo and Geiz.

Sougo: Who is this guy?

Kanade: I don't know, he look different and we never see him before.

Akane: At least just keep, hide from me...

Takumi stand up and face to face.

Takumi:*to Sougo & Geiz* Who are you two.

Sougo: Tatsuki Sougo, sir...

Geiz: Myokoin Geiz.

Takumi: I see. Well, sit down...

When they were sit down on dinner table, Aoi making a tea and give to Takumi.